Sexout FAQ

okay I get a somewhat weird problem.

Okay I have stalkers on and the stalkers (Mecha-lobotomites from Robco mod) love to stalk and rape the female fort guard (from wasteland defense). Okay, the lobotomite (always male) animations play okay, but for some reason the female part doesn't always play (gotten even worse recently by the way after I removed redundancys in MCM and reinstalled Beware of Girl). What happens is they fall down, and go unconcious, but the fem animation doesn't play. they just lay on the ground while the lobomoite humps the air. sometimes it's even worse too, sometimes they'll bounch or be dragged by an invisible force along the ground very slowly.

I tried having sex through dialogue though, and that seems to work just fine. seems to just be rapers.

Using SexoutNG's Rapers (but not brutal rapers)

Any ideas on what's causing that?

(also note: if I disable the woman and enable her again, the animation self corrects. But this is a rather tedious workaround)

I can't seem to get any of these mods working. It says two handbooks are supposed to be added to the inventory but I don't see them. Do I need to update my game or get extra files? Do I need all of the DLC? Please help' date=' thanks in advance.

[/quote']

No DLC needed for any of the mods.

The handbooks will be in 'aid' section of the pipboy usually, though most mods have moved to using MCM instead of the handbooks.

Well, thanks for the input, but that still didn't help me out. I'm using the brutal rapers mod and the prostitution mod, but neither of them seem to be working at all. Anyone got any tips?

Current load order is:

FalloutNV.esm

CaravanPack.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

MikotoBeauty.esm

Sexout.esm

t3bbarmour.esp

MikotoBeauty.esp

Imp's Timescale Adjuster.esp

SexoutRapers.esp

SexoutProstitutes.esp

Smalltalk.esp

SexoutSS.esp

I haven't updated NV since I got it could that be the issue? Anyone know where I can find updates if that's the case?

As someone who is new to using mods, I thank you for your help on bringing another user into the fold. Thanks a lot prideslayer. Thanks to you too Loogie. Yeah, I got my copy when I was stationed over in england, since I've gotten back it seems like every game is being put out under steam.

I still do not get how to adjust the pregnancy mod. What does the infertile cycle and percent mean? I just put them all to 2 or even 1% and my character gets pregnant in just 2 minutes. I reloaded it again with all of it in 1% then I get pregnant immedietely. I am thinking that it is bugged or something.

I tried this. It fixed the invisible humpers problem for about a second and then my FPCs body went invisible again. Then the game crashed.

Edit: I think I found the problem. The pregnancy suit for the first trimester never showed up and kept constantly being given and taken away until I put on something else.

Once the second trimester suit came on, the game crashed every time I was approached by a faction member in the Tryouts plug in. How do I fix this?

Is there a setting/option to NOT strip my character fully nude during sex?

We try to find some real elaborate outfits and sexiness all around.. Only to have it completely removed during the good parts.

That should be a coming feature. I know I purposely designed all the Tryout clothes and some of my Nexus stuff to have short skirts and no panties.

The setting is there on a per-act basis, but mods need to actively use it.

I do need to add a global flag the player can set though, and perhaps a clothing list (like the prostitution outfits list) that it can check against.

Might I suggest an Oblivion style setting?

Remove top y/n

Remove bottom y/n

Remove shoes y/n

etc.

(Especially the shoes/stocking.. heheh)

Not sure which game you're playing, but FONV does not have top, bottom, or footwear.. ;)

You get:

- head

- hair

- upperbody (this includes pants etc, it is your 'armor')

- left & right hand

- weapon

- pipboy

- backpack

- necklace

- headband

- hat

- glasses

- nosering

- earrings

- mask

- choker

- mouth

- 3 GP slots.

Now if there were something approaching a standard among the community, we could use say.. GP1 for tops, GP2 for bottoms, GP3 for footwear.. but the problem is similar to the oblivion one where items are often created in duplicate -- one as an amulet, another as a 'tail', so you can choose on that won't interfere with another.

I can put all the above fields in an MCM page to remove or not, but with all the vanilla armor, and I think all the clothing created here so far, everything is a one-piece using upperbody.

I've put adding settings in MCM to control ALL those clothing locations, there will be three pages for this.

One for the player, one for male NPCs, one for female NPCs.

Note that because outfits are so different between NPCs, you'll have to be careful with the settings there for it to look right, or make sure you've replaced all the vanilla clothing in the game with version compatible with what you want the settings to be.

If you just put gomorrah hookers in 'e-z access' outfits and then turn off removing the upperbody/armor item for female NPCs, then every other female NPC is going to have fully-clothed sex.

What I really need is a list of NPCs you don't want to undress during sex or something, that individual players can easily add NPCs to.

Wouldn't be easier to make a list of outfits not to strip than a list of NPCs?

Yes. :blush: Need to think of how it would interact with the MCM flags we do need though.

- Undress character on consensual sex A/N/L

-- A = always

-- N = never

-- L = use outfit list

What about that, would it work? If so, would add the same settings for non-consensual, as well as for male and female NPCs. Default it to "L", which with an empty default list, would always undress and redress the player.

Then, need flags to handle what to do about redressing, which could be A/N/C

-- A = always redress

-- N = never redress

-- C = only redress if consensual

Would that work?

Yeah' date=' those flags would be awesome. Exactly the kind of thing I'm looking for.

[/quote']

Just as a reminder, there are already bDontUndress and bDontRedress flags available on a per-call basis for each actor.

set SexoutNG.bDontUndressB to 1
CIOS SexoutBegin

Those have been in for a while. What I'm talking about is adding such settings to MCM for users to control the defaults, just to make sure we're on the same page.

• 1 month later...

no sexout talking lines appears in dialog ..i 'm sure there is a file i missed but don't know which

[X] FalloutNV.esm

[X] Sexout.esm

[X] SexoutLegion.esm

[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm

[X] DeadMoney.esm

[X] ClassicPack.esm

[X] CaravanPack.esm

[X] TribalPack.esm

[X] MercenaryPack.esm

[X] Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp

[X] SexoutBoomers.esp

[X] SexoutFiends.esp