Lights in homes not working?

Not sure why but the lights in my homes are not working. Any suggestions? The only ones that work are the candles. It will not let me turn them on in live mode. They are on in building mode for just a second then they go out. Any suggestions welcome. Thanks so much! In the dark for now. 

1 minute ago, psycatozzy said:

Not sure why but the lights in my homes are not working. Any suggestions? The only ones that work are the candles. It will not let me turn them on in live mode. They are on in building mode for just a second then they go out. Any suggestions welcome. Thanks so much! In the dark for now. 

Do you have flerb's power outage mod?

9 hours ago, psycatozzy said:

Does your lot have the "off the grid" lot trait?

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, psycatozzy said:

Not sure why but this is still happening. Now some of my options on the computers are not working now. I do not know what off the grid lot is? Any suggestions?

"Off the Grid" is a lot trait added to the game that removes the water and electricity supplies from a lot. 

You should look for any broken mods and try repairing the game via Origin. 

Archived