Played around with this a bit, and to those wondering how this looks on CBBE-based bodies...

1426864681_enb2019_08_2405_46_37_07.jpg.96936f66777a23ecd1a081be54514059.jpg

Obviously, a picture won't tell the whole story here, but while there is a noticeable seam, it can be managed to some extent by moving the dick model itself back and playing with the Tummy Tuck CBBE morph. It will still probably be more obvious than on a CBBE schlong, but you gotta take what you can get.

Spoiler

2080527213_enb2019_08_2405_49_08_59.jpg.d198a29226c9886ed3831d557b19cbdf.jpg

12 hours ago, Mugg said:

Are there any alternate textures, or is it just fair skin at the moment? The bouncy chick in the pictures definitely doesn't look like Fair Skin.

Just asking in case I can avoid texblend, since I still don't really know what I'm doing with that thing lol

No, this is FairSkin.

I can make patches by requests (only for UUNP)

5 hours ago, Azazellz said:

No, this is FairSkin.

I can make patches by requests (only for UUNP)

Ah ok. How would I go about matching it to my skin setup, I wonder..?

I just realized texblend isn't going to work - it doesn't exactly have a cock seam option lol, so I assume I'm going to need to edit the dds directly.

47 minutes ago, Mugg said:

I just realized texblend isn't going to work - it doesn't exactly have a cock seam option lol, so I assume I'm going to need to edit the dds directly.

I can make "mask" file for texblend (or Photoshop psd file with layers), but this will be useless without textures, which you can use for blending. Because body texture will not work here "as is".

For making such textures, you'll need xNormal (free 3d tool which can make various stuff, including textures), or any other 3d tool, which can "bake" textures (but xNormal is most easiest to learn), and two .obj files (with body and with schlong) - for translating texture from one to another.

I think I can write a guide, if someone is interested.

4 hours ago, Azazellz said:

I can make "mask" file for texblend (or Photoshop psd file with layers), but this will be useless without textures, which you can use for blending. Because body texture will not work here "as is".

For making such textures, you'll need xNormal (free 3d tool which can make various stuff, including textures), or any other 3d tool, which can "bake" textures (but xNormal is most easiest to learn), and two .obj files (with body and with schlong) - for translating texture from one to another.

I think I can write a guide, if someone is interested.

I would like to see a guide posted if you don't mind.

13 hours ago, Spyro84 said:

I would like to see a guide posted if you don't mind.

Alpha version is here.

How to make seamless textures.7z

Only for photoshop for now, since I have no idea, how to use "Clipping Mask" feature in GIMP.

And about texBlend... Well, looks like it does not have support for "mask" files, on top of which should be used new textures, so it will not work here.

Just curious if you might be able to add some hair around the base? It would blend better for those bodies that have some kind of bush. 20190827125310_1.jpg.6bd4a840915ec2c1a6a0edb80fd7cf8e.jpg

The bottom portion of the base is beautifully done. It blends perfectly with the clam below. Not sure if it is possible to remove the bottom portion of the base. The clam it is covering has HDT physics on it and the base does not. The body in the pic is COSIO 5.4 with Mature Skin textures and natural bush.

7 hours ago, Stryker1177 said:

Fine.  Body type is not an issue. I don't have a problem with your mod. I was just asking if you might make some changes.

In our case, the body is a issue. Since the textures and the body are interconnected (textures from CBBE are not suitable for UUNP bodies), so I can make texture patches only for a specific body. And this body is UUNP.

6 hours ago, Dr.RocketMan said:

Can we expect a werewolf version too?

I wanted to make werewolf support, but I didn’t succeed.  Too much difference between the human body and the body of the werewolf.

On 8/27/2019 at 4:57 AM, Azazellz said:

Alpha version is here.

How to make seamless textures.7z 21.57 MB · 2 downloads

Only for photoshop for now, since I have no idea, how to use "Clipping Mask" feature in GIMP.

And about texBlend... Well, looks like it does not have support for "mask" files, on top of which should be used new textures, so it will not work here.

Hell yeah, thanks for putting this together! Gunna give it a try when I get back to my desktop tomorrow.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, MarieHorns said:

Hi! Hello! For some reason the textures dont work proper, instead of any textrues, i just have a white-to-blue fade on it. Any way of fixing that or?

It would be nice to see a screenshot of your problem.

"Purple" color of any object usually means missing or corrupted textures. So, try to check mod setup and mod folder for all textures.

• 2 months later...

Okay, tested this.

Can adjust it fine with racemenu when equipped to my own char.

But, how do I adjust it on an NPC?

Can only make it at a whole bigger via SOS MCM. But then the lenght stays very short.

Greetings, Ali

Edit: Nevermind, found the bodyslide files, sorry for being a noob.

Another question:

@Azazellz

You don't happen to know a follower who looks like the elf girl in the pics on the download side?