TTW Super Mutants & Ghouls fix - SexoutNG

View File

UPDATE!

- Mod now include a fix to DC Ghouls

after noticing that sexout always returned invalid actor when trying to have fun with Super Mutant in DC, I tried to find why and noticed that when TTW 3.2 was released they changed the default SM folder to a new one, So I tried to override the mutants to use the older nif files and now I can have sexy time with Mutants.

This also changes FO3 AWOP Super Mutants and also the invisible Super Mutants from some Mods like (TTW QuestOverhaul + additions and Fertile Breader DC)

Requirements:

Tale of Two Wastelands 3.2.x

AWOP4FO3

Includes a version that doesnt require AWOP4FO3 mod

Attention: This was not tested extensible so it could have broke things because of the change of skeleton and the nif files, report if any anything wrong and I will take a look if I can Fix

Note: New file Includes two esp files, use only one and the version AWOP4FO3 version if you have it.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/30/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    AWorldOfPainFO3.esm, TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm

5 hours ago, x3kmak said:

@Hatoc123 Ask and you shall receive, release a new esp without the AWOP records, now the question is if I need to fix the DC Ghouls also because it seems they have also their own folder like the SM.

hmmm dunno I havent seen any invisible ghouls (though how would I see them lol) Thanks for doing this though very much appreciated

• 2 months later...

Does this mod fix the issue with Fawkes, when you first free him from vault 87? The new dialogue choice from TTW Quest Overhaul shows up, but nothing happens after it's selected. The same issue with the other dc mutants- invalid actor- still happens with him.  I wasn't sure if Fawkes was supposed to be included in this fix, so I figured I would ask on the chance that maybe I screwed up something simple.

Either way, thank you so much for the fix! I've been wanting to try the original mod out, but the problems with the mutants crippled well over half the content, to the point of being unplayable. 

• 2 weeks later...

@fancydoctor, this mod only changes the skeleton & the mutant model to what they used on ttw 2.x.x ( which is the FONV one) so it shouldn't in theory make stuck in the menu and probably not in-game unless they had to use the new skeleton for something.

I also had a certain problem like that in the past, sometimes disable mods until you find the one causing you trouble ( try leaving mine on and disable some in block's incremently until you're able to press buttons in the main menu).

@dark_lotus I went over all mutants record to see their models & skeleton ( even the behemoths which use their own skeleton) and pretty sure I changed for every mutant ( I initially forgot about uncle Leo), if some mutant is invalid just PM and I will update the esp's

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...