OBGE general guide + Discussion

Sizustar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey guys, i've downloaded and followed the steps provided in the first post.

However, i can't seem to get the page up key or the page down key to work ?

I've edited the shaderlist file to check if i had any shaders to begin with which i had, it's just that the controller refuses to work for some weird reason, i've seen posts about it but they haven't posted how they solved it.

Can anyone give me a hand ? :) Any help is appreciated.

• 7 months later...

Hey guys, i've downloaded and followed the steps provided in the first post.

However, i can't seem to get the page up key or the page down key to work ?

I've edited the shaderlist file to check if i had any shaders to begin with which i had, it's just that the controller refuses to work for some weird reason, i've seen posts about it but they haven't posted how they solved it.

Can anyone give me a hand ? :) Any help is appreciated.

This is an old post in an old thread, but I'm trying to get this to work, and I have the same problem as quoted above. Page Up, Page Down, etc, does nothing. There is a misc item called OBGE something or other, that looks like a key, actually there two of them, but when I activate it, it says I have no shaders active. I've activated the shaderlist and randomly turned some of them to =1 instead of =0, but nothing happens.

My deeper problem is there's too much glare on my characters and its ruining my screenshots. I want to try to get rid of the glare. I'm already using the no-gloss high res textures but that doesn't seem to help.

The good news I guess is that this is driving me quickly to Skyrim finally, if it doesn't get fixed. The bad news is that I'll never finish any of my Oblivion projects.

Archived