Gongeman,

Since you didn't say if your issue was a mod or cc I'll explain what to do for mods. If you have an LE you might be able to see what mod might be causing an issue in the txt file, but sometimes the cause isn't clear. Other than that, the best method to use is the 50/50 cleaning method: 
1. Copy your Mods folder contents (excluding the resource.cfg file) to a folder in another area (i.e. desktop)

2. reinstall half of the mods
3. Load up your game to see if your problem still remains. 
4. If the problem is gone, then you know the problem is in the half of your cc that you didn't reinstall. Go test the half you didn't reinstall.
5. Then repeat steps 1-3 again and again until you find the offending file. 
Whenever I have to do this I put the clean files into a new folder named "Clean". If you don't understand there a many guides of the 50/50 method you can look up for clarification.

Another option is to look at the June 2019 patch of broken mods list on the sims forum or the simsvip site. However, Scarlet (sims forum) doesn't update the statuses of the mods anymore due to trolls and bad expectations they received from simmers.
For CC issues due to the June Patch, the general lists are:
1. "Alpha Hairs disappear underwater with Island Living. Maxis Match hairs are fine."
2. "Some Custom Skins need an update due to the creation of tanning." You can use the TS4 Skin Converter tool to run a batch fix, but keep a backup first in case the fix caused issues.
3. "CC Tubs reported as giving errors." You can run batch fixes with the Sims 4 Studio. They have one that also adds tags to cc so mermaids can wear them, but that won't fix the alpha hair issue (I think).
4 "Sinks reported as giving errors."
If you have a CC with a missing mesh, but can't locate the file use the Sims 4 Tray Importer. I suggested this since I don't know what the issue you encountered.

I hope one of these helps with you issue,
K

I'm a ranter, it's what I do (rant). So ignore this, but:

if it's an animation before july 1, it might not work.

Objects are either there or they're not.

Really biggie mods (yrsa, Nisa, wicked whims) require a lot of TLC and reading the front-page like it was scripture.

I had a rant about adfly and patreon....thin-ice...nevermind.

Archived