Preinstalled Sexlab

Nope, modpacks or "preinstalled version" are not really a thing. Also, there is a lot of personal choices to do in the process (body type, animation packs, mods to trigger events, and so on).

If you're new to modding please do yourself a favor and use a mod manager. Vortex or Mod Organizer 2 work for either Skyrim LE or SE. Don't install stuff manually, you would need to keep track of each file you've moved/replaced if you want to change things in the future. If you already have mods installed this way I would recommend you to do a clean install (remove/download again from Steam) and start installing mods through Vortex or Mod Organizer 2. There are a lot of videos about how to use these mod managers.

If you have Skyrim LE go here, check the requirements and download the latest version (the one named "SexLabFramework_v162_FULL.7z"). You need to install all the requirements and then the file you downloaded. And that's the basic framework, you can add animation packs, and you want to search for mods to trigger sex events in your game.

I'm sure there is a guide around here, I have no idea where it is. Hope others may share it for you. And if you specify what kind of mods you want, others may recommend you things to install.

Basically what Sternum says, there are too many possibilities and personal tastes as for a Plug'n'Play version to be feasible.

The thing with LL mods is: most of them rely on a bit more advanced techniques of mod installation. Something like Plug'n'Play won't work for the base foundation.

As for a guide: I've made one, linked in my signature, hope it helps. And if you really have no experience in mod installation whatsoever, I'd suggest that you start learning it by building up S.T.E.P. (linked in my guide) or some other framework

Archived