[AAF] RSE II: Genelevler - Desteklenmiyor ve Bozuk - Yüklemeyin

22 minutes ago, Nosimo said:

Turning the brothel transmitter on seems to break companion AI (IVY in this case) and sends them wandering off, possibly related to the go home after "servicing" option?  I recall having the same issue with the older brothels element and it effected vanilla companions as well, haven't tested with this version but appears to be the same bug.

Yeah, thats problematic, to say the least. Thanks for pointing it out. I'll look into it shortly.

EDIT: I found the problem. The AI package assigned to the companions on the radio transmitter power on quest has them sandboxing near their editor location, which in game-engine speak means the place where you first found them OR the last settlement you dismissed them to. I will make an all new package for them that doesnt do this. Chalk it up to inexperience with such things as companion AI logic - which I obviously now excel at due to Lana. :)

v1.3 is now available to download

1. Adds directional positioning arrows to the Brothel Rug Items. The directional arrow only shows during placement (see below).
  2. Attempts to fix AI packaging on companions when activating Active Brothel Transmitter.

ScreenShot775.png.b6488f83e1a7159c44a5c5182d2ef993.pngScreenShot776.png.8c5e97bbb977e98357921212ff79b3f4.png

Spoiler

YESSSS thanks. ???

Another innocent question ...?

Because in download files  there is a pacth to leave the mod restricted to only humans, if in the mod settings in the MCM already have the options of you to allow or not the participation of super mutants or gouls?

Would not that pacth be redounding or does it have something else?

Just now, urbanoantigo said:
  Reveal hidden contents

YESSSS thanks. ???

Another innocent question ...?

Because in download files  there is a pacth to leave the mod restricted to only humans, if in the mod settings in the MCM already have the options of you to allow or not the participation of super mutants or gouls?

Would not that pacth be redounding or does it have something else?

The option in the MCM is for normal settlement brothels.

That patch is for the one that pulls in NPCs from around the gameworld when you use the transmitter.

Different things.

34 minutes ago, Nosimo said:

Turning the brothel transmitter on seems to break companion AI (IVY in this case) and sends them wandering off, possibly related to the go home after "servicing" option?  I recall having the same issue with the older brothels element and it effected vanilla companions as well, haven't tested with this version but appears to be the same bug.

I can second this. Both Cait and Piper returned to their respective starting locations and no matter what I tried they wouldn’t leave or follow me. It was odd, I could talk to them and even recruit them to be my active follower. They just wouldn’t leave home! The slackers! And as @Nosimo stated I suspect the cause may be related to the combination of allowing Companions to use Brothel services and setting “Satisfied Clients Return Home” to on. Basically my suspicion is that my Companions used the brothel services, were satisfied and went home. Which in turn broke their AI.

On the brighter side, I can report that all my issues from the RSEE version are nonexistent in this version. The AI bug listed above is the only problem I’ve had so far. Haven’t tested raids or radiant quests yet though.

21 minutes ago, Number24 said:

I can second this. Both Cait and Piper returned to their respective starting locations and no matter what I tried they wouldn’t leave or follow me. It was odd, I could talk to them and even recruit them to be my active follower. They just wouldn’t leave home! The slackers! And as @Nosimo stated I suspect the cause may be related to the combination of allowing Companions to use Brothel services and setting “Satisfied Clients Return Home” to on. Basically my suspicion is that my Companions used the brothel services, were satisfied and went home. Which in turn broke their AI.

On the brighter side, I can report that all my issues from the RSEE version are nonexistent in this version. The AI bug listed above is the only problem I’ve had so far. Haven’t tested raids or radiant quests yet though.

The AI problem is fixed as of v1.3 ;)

43 minutes ago, Nosimo said:

New issue though, I seem to have lost madame furniture  with 1.3

Here it is ok, I unzipped version 1.2 and reinstalled to 1.3, so I came back a save before I installed 1.2,
not if making itself different changes something, is that I did so by skilled

5 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

It could be due to any number of things - sadly, when playing with factions in the way I have to, plus using layers of AI packages to make them be non-hostile (for the most part), while sandboxing in a "hostile" location, things are apt to get screwy occasionally. I have noticed that if any of the "hostile" clients notice Radchickens in your settlement (if you have Commonwealth Chooks and Bunnies" installed), they go aggro and hunt down the chickens, which messes with all sorts of faction stuff and likely causes the breakdown.

I am going to look into retweaking these faction and package layers, now that I have a solid 7 months of added experience working with such things. And failing being able to resolve this to my satisfaction, I am going to look into a different means to populating the active settlement brothel with clients, ones that wont have these sorts of issues.

As for the question of who to have in settlements you turn into the Active Brothel, I recall suggesting the only NPCs that should be there are the madame, the guards and the hookers, just to reduce potential issues of wandering settlers. Which means, needing supply lines to feed and water the settlement that will be your brothel.

Really, this kind of brothel was a concession to people who wanted something like in the old Vinfamy mod - I personally think this kind of brothel is not a good idea, for many reasons, not the least of which are the faction issues you've noted.

Thnx for the reply. Like you said, I think if you only have the players that are involved in the brothel it should cut down on this happening, because I'm not 100% sure but if I remember, I don't think the hookers were the ones that actually started the  fighting. I had about 20 settlers and only about half of them were guards and hookers so there was about 8-10 "normal" settlers that were just sandboxing around. When I try this version, I'll set up a settlement that only has participants involved with the actual brothel and see what happens. I'll let you know how it goes. Thnx again.

2 hours ago, Nosimo said:

New issue though, I seem to have lost madame furniture  with 1.3

I think I know what happened here. And its on me (my fault).

The quest that is stopped and started via the auto-updater also houses the injection script, which adds all of the required keywords to the menu system and the vendor leveled lists. Problem is, those keywords are already IN the menu system when this quest is stopped and restarted, so it tries to add them again, and I think it messes the settlement build menu up (and quite possibly the vendor leveled lists too).

v1.4 moves that script to its own quest that runs one time only and then is never restarted, so it should stop the menu from getting messed up.

I would recommend rolling back to a save before adding the brothels mod and then install v1.4 (now available for download), which will resolve this issue completely going forward.

Apologies to one and all that were experiencing this issue.

Hi,

I have the impression that the animation of when the advertising transmitter of the brothel is connected, the red light is on and when the transmitter is weak the green light ...

not the opposite, green light on the switches when on and red light when off? Is that right or did I do something else wrong here?

3 minutes ago, urbanoantigo said:

Hi,

I have the impression that the animation of when the advertising transmitter of the brothel is connected, the red light is on and when the transmitter is weak the green light ...

not the opposite, green light on the switches when on and red light when off? Is that right or did I do something else wrong here?

When you wire it up for the first time, it automatically goes into the ON position. You'll know because the mod will tell you that your settlement is now an active brothel. If it fails to power for some reason (missing safe, missing hookers, missing blocker rings, etc), it should still be powered on, but not functional and you need to turn it off. I have no way to control the color of the switch sadly. It is what it is...

14 minutes ago, anudegamer said:

So I used the prostitution hotkey and the client that approached was an armor rack. 

Fucking mannequins... lol

Are you using any mods that add mannequins / armor racks, or is it just the vanilla ones?

Im going to have to build blocks for this, so kind of need to know if you are using a mod for that or not, cant recall the name of the mod everyone seems to use though, at the moment...  Functional Displays is the name of the mod. You using that?

6 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Fucking mannequins... lol

Are you using any mods that add mannequins / armor racks, or is it just the vanilla ones?

Im going to have to build blocks for this, so kind of need to know if you are using a mod for that or not, cant recall the name of the mod everyone seems to use though, at the moment...  Functional Displays is the name of the mod. You using that?

Idk if any mods add new mannequins into the game but I am using a transfer settlement that adds them 

They are probably vanilla ones them. I will build blocks into the scripting for vanilla and mod added from Functional Displays. Thanks for the report mate!

15 minutes ago, anudegamer said:

Idk if any mods add new mannequins into the game but I am using a transfer settlement that adds them 

One last thing... do you have Contraptions Workshop DLC installed?

And can you link me to the download page for the settlement transfer so I can look into it?

v1.5 is now available to download

This update does one simple and VERY important thing - it blocks TURRETS and MANNEQUINS from filling reference aliases for brothel clients and player prostitution.

Thanks @anudegamer for all of your assistance!

When you wire it up for the first time, it automatically goes into the ON position. You'll know because the mod will tell you that your settlement is now an active brothel. If it fails to power for some reason (missing safe, missing hookers, missing blocker rings, etc), it should still be powered on, but not functional and you need to turn it off. I have no way to control the color of the switch sadly. It is what it is...

One other thing I noticed about the transmitter is that when fired up it seems every eligble customer in range is teleported into the settlement. Is this intentional or are they supposed to wander in over time?

4 minutes ago, pasvih said:

One other thing I noticed about the transmitter is that when fired up it seems every eligble customer in range is teleported into the settlement. Is this intentional or are they supposed to wander in over time?

Nope, they pop into being at the spawn marker. Its the nature of the beast. Doing it any other adds extra layers of AI Packages and that just means more ways for things to break.

Nope, they pop into being at the spawn marker. Its the nature of the beast. Doing it any other adds extra layers of AI Packages and that just means more ways for things to break.

I liked it a lot, ?

so I activated the transmitter in red rocket that half of the population of Abernathy farm appeared, it seems that they made a group excursion

, it was the joy of the people of the farm

download.jpg.f478b178df3992251e494d2bc9fdcbcd.jpgdownload.jpg.f478b178df3992251e494d2bc9fdcbcd.jpgdownload.jpg.f478b178df3992251e494d2bc9fdcbcd.jpg

Encountered something weird today with Solicitations. Every time a client asks for a three way something seems to break for me. Everything proceeds as it should right up until AAF starts the “Gathering” phase where it seems to get stuck. In the AAF I can see three actors have been selected (My character, original client and new person selected to fill the last slot) and AAF says “gathering”. However the third person never shows up even well past the gathering time-out setting (when aaf should have decided to skip right to the animation). The other odd thing here is that typically during the gathering phase my character is locked in place (sure I can look 180 degrees from side to side but that’s it, I can’t roam around), however when this bug happens I have complete control of my character. I can walk around and do whatever I want, as if aaf wasn’t doing anything.

This only ever happens when RSE: Brothels attempts to call up a three way, normal 2 person animations happen exactly as they should. I also did check to make sure that my three way animations were working by manually staging the scene in aaf, and sure enough they work just fine.