Skyrim is Almost Perfect

Thank you, Yatol, that sounds very interesting. I'll keep playing around with it, I know there is a solution. I'm not sure what I did with my Skyrim, I have thousands of mods installed with 248 plugins right now. I can't keep track. But I can't complain because my Skyrim does not crash and it runs smoothly. My Skyrim problem is really no big deal. I'm just a perfectionist and want that dumb bard's college GONE!!!

Also, let's not quarrel, ladies and gentleblyats, we're all Skyrim fans who love to mod Skyrim!

But I'm older and been through a lot and I know most of the time people get along more if let it out of their system; never bottle up anger, angerr leads to hate, hate leads to suffering, suffering leads to... ... many abilities, some considered to be unnatural. ?

But yeah, thanks Yatol and thanks Grey Cloud. 

PS: Good news, today! My crush just gave me her phone number! OMG! (true story)

But the bad news is I don't want a girlfriend because I want to play Skyrim. ? (just kidding... but seriously though)

Hopefully that made someone laugh.

Archived