Sun's Final Project

I found the problem with the lag inside of Sun's home.  It's the FPS that Sun's home is pumping out.  My ASUS VG245H monitor is only pumping out 75Hz (75FPS) while Sun's home is attempting to pump out a higher FPS, which leads to my/your PC trying to pump out more FPS then 1) FO4 is allowing and 2) more then my and probably your monitor is capable of dispalying.  I found this out while looking at why Valve games are not smooth and demanding more PC power then they require.  So if you hop into Sun's home that lag is because the mod is attempting to pump out more FPS then it should.

Edit: been doing more research on the topic of developing a game AND it's all about layering.  A static floor is set to zero FPS as it doesn't need to.  Now you may want reflects so you add a reflective layer.  On top of that you might want some physics for 
collisions.  On top of that layer you might want to allow the applications of blood. 

Second Edit: It could also be the level of detail (It all looks just sooooo good) , but I would double check to ensure that all non animated objects and surfaces are set to zero FPS.

Archived