Can anyone help with SMP files? [Solved]

I feel like such a idiot.  I have a account with .9damao.net but I have forgotten my password. I have HydrogensaysHDT 1.5.62 smp files, but I am bringing all my SSE stuff up to date from the last update.  I am looking for the 1.5.80 files.  I used my email to re-set my password but it never comes through.  So just re-register right?  When I go to re-register, I can't because my e-mail is already in use.  ?  So just leave a comment and get the files as a guest , easy right?  Well every time it just takes me to the log in page.  I have painted myself into a corner.  I was hoping someone had the files handy, but now I am wondering if that may be against the rules. If not I would be very gratefull if anyone could pass on the files, not just the links.  

Edit: I guess if I just opened my eyes I would have found them available all over the place. 

I'm having similar dificulty except i dont have any files for hdt-smp. Would you mind telling me where you found them?  I too have an account with 9damao but the download link works through a file transfer service (that I can't sign up for because the registration sais my phone number for sms verification is the incorrect format). I thanked the original author for their work though, just hope someone can help me find it. Thanks for your time and any assistance you can offer. - monk

Archived