What mods would you recommend- sadistic (dark eldar/slaanesh honoring) play

For those familiar with warhammer/warhammer 40k.

What mods would you recommend to someone that wanted to play in a way that would please the dark eldar /slaanesh..

Im gonna provide a few quotes from various codex`s that I think sum up or express the ideas:

1) Why do we ride atop these elegant craft? The better to hear the screams of our prey as we ride them down, to savour the fear etched on their faces, to taste the tantalising tang of their blood in the air as an appetiser before the feast. But most of all we ride them so that the slaughter may begin as soon as possible. 

2) Eyes without life, maggot-ridden corpses, mountains of skulls. These are some of my favorite things

3) my favorite concoction caused rapid aging, followed by regrowth, again and again. his screaming cycle is in my masters library(paraphrased)

~ Various Dark Eldar Codex's, Games workshop

In-short:

Pain, Poison, screams, torture, sexual deviancy, all done to excess, all done to perfection.

One assumption: fourplay/aaf and requirements installed, to include F4SE

Archived