On 6/16/2021 at 4:25 AM, Psycho_Bill said:

anything special you are trying to do or have done? cuz thats a mesh issue. i have not seen that issue on my mod :(

have the same issue, but only happens if i build it in bodyslide, the default meshes appear to work fine

after i open it in outfit studio and resave it it no longer happens

Edited by nazeeeeem
6 hours ago, Psycho_Bill said:

which version did you use?

image.png.4581aeb6127113ddc936ebc51b775532.png

1st one. VLBeasts is for playing Argonian/Khajit from what i gather? I usually just play Nord.

What i meant is adding the mods to the actual list in the description. I keep the guide updated for AAF/FO4 and know very well by now how many people just download shit on a rush after simply skimming through a description and only checking requirements.

With that said, any chance of adding compatibility for the original Bijin AIO from Bijin itself? It's under Bijin NPCs SE here.

And no AI Overhaul? I for one use Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul which AI Overhaul is incompatible with.

Edited by Saya_Scarlett
On 6/15/2021 at 11:49 PM, AllanaWolf said:

I just downloaded the Mod and started to transform into vampire Lord.

So no, i didn't do anything. ?

I've seen those kind of things when physics fail.

Are you using CBBE 3BA? Lastest version of this mod says it's the only body it supports.

Changing subjects, the Main+Seranaholic version is the one that asks for "AI Overhaul.esp".

Since I don't use it, I downloaded it to be able to open VampLordBS.esp in SSEEdit. I cleaned masters and it promptly deleted AI OVerhaul from masters, so maybe you accidentally added it?

Edited by Papitas

I hardly ever used the Vampire Lord before and even when I did it just wasn't that appealing.  Actually having my characters looks as VL really makes it 100% better,  awesome work on this!

Just curious if it's at all possible to keep body sliders as a VL?

• 1 month later...

Is it possible to transform Serana into a vampire lord out of combat for sexlab scenes? (I am using Serana Dialogue Overhaul and Edit so using AFT to transform her out of combat is out of option as AFT can mess up the AI of the Dialogue Overhaul). Is there no button or anything that can just force her to transform when not in combat?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any ideas why this is happening? xD I'm pretty sure I did everything by the book. I reinstalled all the parts a couple of times and still I get this thing xD

And after a while being on vl form the vanilla "skin" blends into this one in a way... Like it overlaps it... It is pretty wierd xD

20211005195754_1.jpg.54f2cc7f56258fbae8a4fac23580a0ab.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, AttilaMagyar said:

Hi. your mod looks great save one caveat, I'm using LamaKreis' Serana and when she transforms in to a vampire lord, everything looks great except that she has no feet. any suggestions?

I also notice that when Harkon transforms into a vampire lord, he has a black face.   :( 

is that Serana mod in the esp lists? if not then youd have to open it up in CK and see where the body parts point to and edit it. might also be why Harkon has a dark face.

On 11/12/2021 at 5:39 PM, Psycho_Bill said:

is that Serana mod in the esp lists? if not then youd have to open it up in CK and see where the body parts point to and edit it. might also be why Harkon has a dark face.

YES THAT SERANA MOD IS IN THE LIST. hOWEVER WHEN I RESRARTED THE GAME, HER FEET SEEMED TO MAGICALLY RE APPEAR  ;)