On 10/5/2021 at 12:13 PM, SensiOne said:

Any ideas why this is happening? xD I'm pretty sure I did everything by the book. I reinstalled all the parts a couple of times and still I get this thing xD

And after a while being on vl form the vanilla "skin" blends into this one in a way... Like it overlaps it... It is pretty wierd xD

that is odd about the original VL form blending in. as for the dropping boobs in the picture, that would have something to do with your smp setup.

as for the missing head... ummm custom race? is that you or Serana?

and sorry for the long wait on response, i never seen your comment :(

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Psycho_Bill said:

open the part1 zip and click the meshes folder to the facegen folder "Meshes\Actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceGeom\Dawnguard.esm" and drag the nif file in to your game directory of the same folder location.

as for Serana i will check into that

ThankYou ;) 

Edited by AttilaMagyar
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/19/2021 at 8:08 PM, Psycho_Bill said:

that is odd about the original VL form blending in. as for the dropping boobs in the picture, that would have something to do with your smp setup.

as for the missing head... ummm custom race? is that you or Serana?

and sorry for the long wait on response, i never seen your comment :(

I have the same issue and mine is for my own dark elf character, I use Faster HDT - SMP and I am on AE (with everything updated to their recent versions), I would take a screenshot but even TFC doesn't work in VL form.

I think I've placed everything in the right folders, but the same thing happens with Serana as well, I also get a CTD when I first went into the castle (deleted everything from this mod and I could enter it just fine) then reinstalled everything again to test it out.

• 8 months later...

Any chance of a version that doesn't integrate Serana Vampire Lord? I was going to try and convert an LE Serana mod that is none of the ones listed here, and, well... Seeing as it changes her gender, I have a feeling this mod might not respond well to that change? So I'd prefer if she (or he) not transform at all. >.<

Edit: The FOMOD installer gave me more insight that makes me even more concerned. Seeing as the mod I wish to use (if converting it works) changes her to a he, it does indeed change 'her' body, so basically, every option in the FOMOD installer doesn't work for me. Would it be difficult for me to make a patch??

Edited by ShenGo
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm also having an issue with the hands being invisible.  Not entirely sure what's causing it, I can't spot anything wrong with xEdit and Creation Kit hurts to even look at.  I'm running the Steam AE version (1.16.640), fully up-to-date.  I've tried putting it dead last in the load order.  I've admittedly got too many other mods to troubleshoot compatibility, but the only things touching Vampires at all in my loadout are Sacrosanct, High Poly Vampire Head Fix, and this mod.  The VL transformation loads up the body, head, and boots fine, just missing the hands.

Edi:  I figured out how to get the hands showing.  Had to add the model to the Vampire Lord armor in xEdit, and they show up fine now.

Edited by Ernmas
  • 2 months later...