Please help

07/18/19 17:58:51 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.142d\turbolib2\events\zone_tick.py", line 152, in _on_zone_update_event
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.142d\wickedwhims\sex\animations\animations_report.py", line 16, in _wickedwhims_create_animations_report_file
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.142d\wickedwhims\sex\animations\animations_report.py", line 25, in create_animations_report_file
PermissionError: [WinError 5] Access denied: 'C:/Users/Solution/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods/WickedWhimsMod/WW_Installed_Animations.txt'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_create_animations_report_file' method from 'WickedWhims'. -> PermissionError: [WinError 5] Access denied: 'C:/Users/Solution/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods/WickedWhimsMod/WW_Installed_Animations.txt'

When i start playing wickedwhims spams lots of error messages i think its because of this error how can i give access, permission or something? 

here is full log:

(My computer lanugage is turkish so "PermissionError: [WinError 5] Erişim engellendi:" means "PermissionError: [WinError 5] Access denied:"

WickedWhims_4.3.5.142d_Exception.txt

1 hour ago, lakal22 said:

07/18/19 17:58:51 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.142d\turbolib2\events\zone_tick.py", line 152, in _on_zone_update_event
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.142d\wickedwhims\sex\animations\animations_report.py", line 16, in _wickedwhims_create_animations_report_file
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.142d\wickedwhims\sex\animations\animations_report.py", line 25, in create_animations_report_file
PermissionError: [WinError 5] Access denied: 'C:/Users/Solution/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods/WickedWhimsMod/WW_Installed_Animations.txt'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_create_animations_report_file' method from 'WickedWhims'. -> PermissionError: [WinError 5] Access denied: 'C:/Users/Solution/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods/WickedWhimsMod/WW_Installed_Animations.txt'

When i start playing wickedwhims spams lots of error messages i think its because of this error how can i give access, permission or something? 

here is full log:

(My computer lanugage is turkish so "PermissionError: [WinError 5] Erişim engellendi:" means "PermissionError: [WinError 5] Access denied:"

WickedWhims_4.3.5.142d_Exception.txt 2.57 MB · 0 downloads

This  Failed to run '_wickedwhims_create_animations_report_file is your issue here. When you downloaded Wicked Whims, did you also download any animations or did you download something else? 

7 minutes ago, RUASim21 said:

This  Failed to run '_wickedwhims_create_animations_report_file is your issue here. When you downloaded Wicked Whims, did you also download any animations or did you download something else? 

Yes i have lots of animations and i use latest version of the ww

Screenshot_1.png

3 hours ago, chris005 said:

If you changed the game speed via MC then change it back to it's default value 25. Especially if your sim's career is an actor or freelancer. Changing the game speed is not recommended since the game is already loaded with a bunch EA errors.

Archived