How to do nude activities in V 4.3.5.142D

I've been searching this for the last 30 minutes or so, and i cannot find an answer. Under the nudity pages on the mod website, it mentions your sims can do things like yoga nd exercise while naked or partly undressed. When i undress a sim and have them work out, they dress up and change to their athletic outfits. My searching has shown people usually have the opposite problem of sims getting naked to do things when the user doesn't want them to. 

What I'm essentially looking for is where in the settings i need to go in order for sims to stay half dressed or naked when doing outfit changing activities. I've unchecked "Respect Native Interaction Undressing Rules", restarted the game to see if that would make the change kick in, and nothing. they still dress up to full athletic outfit before starting any activity.

Outside of Wicked Whims and a majority of the animations and add-ons from the mod page, i'm using no other mods.

Any help is appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

Check Wicked Whims settings under nudity settings. I had a similar problem. It also has to do with how high your character's embarrassment is with being nude. The higher the setting the more activities they do in the nude. My sim only recently decided to go out and get the mail in the nude! I forget which level it is they do yoga and such that way.

Archived