ww isn't working

Well, my Sims are still naked but there isn't any choice to have sex. My game is up to date and i downloaded the last version of ww. I don't know why it isn't working :/

When i tried to install it with windows auto installer,it says there are missing files but i did back then and it did worked. What should i do?

1 hour ago, agzimasicayim said:

Well, my Sims are still naked but there isn't any choice to have sex. My game is up to date and i downloaded the last version of ww. I don't know why it isn't working :/

When i tried to install it with windows auto installer,it says there are missing files but i did back then and it did worked. What should i do?

You likely have some old files in your folder still. You need to make sure you delete all the old WW files first, then the localthumbcache. After making sure that's done, THEN you download the updated mod. WW is working fine after Tuesday's update. That update wasn't an issue at all for most mods. Also make sure you downloaded the animations as well if you never did that.

8 hours ago, agzimasicayim said:

What should i do?

Check ALL your WW config. Between releases, I find that some options change, such as replaced with another thereby "resetting" to the game's default, and in some cases becomes a double-negative, so what you had checked or unchecked previously may now need to be the opposite which'll give the impression it's broken/bugged, but it's not, as the behaviour on said option has been reversed.

Archived