Are there more animations for Lovers?

Some of the default animations bother me such as oral where the head humping looks bit silly. On search i found this but if i'm right it requires some sort assistant or the manual installation would be difficult? I'm little confused as from where and how exactly to install more animations easy way, advice would be appreciated

Read  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

2.  Problems during gameplay.

Missing Animations  ( Lovers Sex animations)

There I explain how to rename the animations.

And in the LAPF download file you have a jpg pic with all used and free animation numbers. ( Ani numbers 1 to 200 are human-human animations. All numbers above 200 are creatures-human )

And in my link above you have  "ExtraAPAnimations.7z",  that is a file to fill all the empty animation numbers.

You can use it to check the free numbers  to add animations from the Dardra Sutra Pack you like.

And of course you can replace existing animations,  not only fill the free numbers.

In Game when you have sex you open the console and you will see the animation number.  ( works only if the player has sex, Not if two NPCs have sex )

Then you know the number of the animation you do not like and can replace it.

If you use the "ExtraAPAnimations.7z"  yes all in you game folder. Then all 200 animation numbers have animations.

But then you still have some animation you do not like.

New animations

First in game you check what animation do not want , you open the consone when your player have sex while he use a animation you do not like.  Note down the number.

Example: You do not like ani number 96

Then  you find the animation you want , you watch the screenshot from Dardra Sutra Pack .

Example: You think ani number 110 is good.

Then you open the folder Dardra Sutra 110

You open the ini folder and rename the 110_Motion.ini  to  96_Motion.ini

You copy the renamed ini and open your game folder  Data\ini  and paste the ini , it will overwrite the original 96 ini.

Back to the Dardra Sutra folder you open the meshes folder and all the subfolders until you see the 8 kf  files.

You rename the 8 files:   110_DefMotionx0.kf  to  96_DefMotionx0.kf,  and in all other files you rename the 110 to 96

Then you copy the 8 kf files and paste in your game folder

Data\meshes\Characters\_male\IdleAnims\ani2\  and let overwrite the original files

---

And some animations also have objetcts like tables or chair  ( see screen shots. e.g. ani number 105 )

You will have a idleobjects folder in the Dardra Sutra number folder

Meshes\idleobjects\Lovers\  and there are 4 nif files.  e.g.  105_DefMotionx0x1.nif

You rename the 4 nif files to the number you want  , ( if it is the 105_DefMotionx0x1.nif  you rename the 105 )

Then you copy-paste all 4 files in your game folder Meshes\idleobjects\Lovers\

--------------------------

!!!! If you want to replace a animation with object:

You see in game animation with object you do not want.

Example: ani number 105 with a shelf

And you want to replace it with a animation without object

You do it like I told you above. ( rename and copy-paste ini and kf files )

And you must delete the 4 not needed object nif files in the game folder.  Meshes\idleobjects\Lovers\  

Example: Delete the number 105 files in the folder.

You must not add new files, in the LoversAnimObjectsPriority.bsa are all idleObjects files without objects. So in the game folder are only the files with Objects.

So only delete the not needed object files and done,    The new added animation with use the "empty" object files form the bsa.

Yes  ( You can read the LAPF page)

Use the grab key to skip to the next animation  and shift and grab key to the previus animation.  ( normally the Z key if you have not schaged your keys )

But you can not change the category. If you use a Cowgirl animation you skip to the next cowgirl animation, not to blowjob or missionary.

Only if you set the animation selection in the Lovers setting spell to totally random.   But that is not good, some mods use only the category. And if a dialog says "Fuck me from behind" and sex starts and you use a blowjob aniamtion ...  Ok some characters are so ugly that it can he hard to recognize where is behind . :classic_biggrin:

And the arrow keys to move the fucking couple if they are half in a wall or funiture.

35 minutes ago, fejeena said:

Yes  ( You can read the LAPF page)

Use the grab key to skip to the next animation  and shift and grab key to the previus animation.  ( normally the Z key if you have not schaged your keys )

But you can not change the category. If you use a Cowgirl animation you skip to the next cowgirl animation, not to blowjob or missionary.

Only if you set the animation selection in the Lovers setting spell to totally random.   But that is not good, some mods use only the category. And if a dialog says "Fuck me from behind" and sex starts and you use a blowjob aniamtion ...  Ok some characters are so ugly that it can he hard to recognize where is behind . :classic_biggrin:

And the arrow keys to move the fucking couple if they are half in a wall or funiture.

Everything works! Thank you so much for your patience and info ❤️ 

12 hours ago, gregathit said:

Not that I am aware of.  Most folks used Blender and the tools available reflect that.

Well, that's not bad. I have that XBlender package with Niftools already integrated, so a Blender rig will also be useful. I'm primarily interested in paired humanoid animations (like the LAPF ones).

16 hours ago, reeeeeee said:

Not sure if this thread the right place to ask, but are there any Oblivion character rigs for 3DS Max?

rig-? And why is it needed?

There are not many bones there, and exports go directly. Except as the main bone, it is better not to animate it, doing everything through Pelvis (Bip01-->Pelvis with Pos Constraint)  in (3DS MAX)

47 minutes ago, TDA said:

rig-? And why is it needed?

There are not many bones there, and exports go directly. Except as the main bone, it is better not to animate it, doing everything through Pelvis (Bip01-->Pelvis with Pos Constraint)  in (3DS MAX)

Because I kinda liked this rig and thought there would be one suited for the Oblivion skeleton. I tried to make my own, but my grasp of how constrains in Max work (IK especially) is still quite abysmal. Still, thanks for clarity.

16 minutes ago, reeeeeee said:

Because I kinda liked this rig and thought there would be one suited for the Oblivion skeleton. I tried to make my own, but my grasp of how constrains in Max work (IK especially) is still quite abysmal. Still, thanks for clarity. 

there is nothing difficult, except LookAT constraint.. 

The main difficulty in exporting bugs for 3d max and IK solver errors for long animations (200 frames and more)

Did i not released old rigs in the past ? i cant even remember i have not done any animation in years . you may want to check some of my old post for oblivion i do remember building both rigs for Fallout 3/newvegas and oblivion when i still had a gaming pc. but my pc got smoked and lost allot of cool stuff.?

Archived