Why not add Protogen race ? (no urgency) P.S I am new.

yannou

On 7/16/2019 at 2:08 PM, yannou said:

I just ask that I find that it will be nice to add the Protogen breed someday or much later. In addition I believe the mod is recent (to check with the moddeur). Excellent day.

which race is the Protogen breed and do have a link to said race? also for us to add a sexbound support for a race we need to get permission from the maker of said race.

15 minutes ago, Downloader3000 said:

I do not think the creator of the Protogen species would like that. They are very strict with their restrictions on the race.

Just looked at the FAQ on primaproto, looks like she'd get mad. The mod author seems more lax tho and I doubt that Risu even knows about the mod...or plays starbound. Just make sure to ask before doing anything.

• 2 months later...

I joined this whole thing to answer these questions specifically. I made the new Protogen race mod for Starbound, the one linked above. And from what I’ve gathered here, you guys want me to add support for Sexbound?

As for the creator of the Protogen/Primagen as a species & their rules regarding it, it doesn't really matter. My Protogen fursona (cringe) is absolutely disallowed within the confines of their rules, but I've got it anyways.

Also, you guys probably could have contacted me and asked about it a while ago. I only found this thread via a google search lmao

Archived