Animations problem

So basically my problem is the ani2 and ini folders .

To get into more detail they are messed up when rape is supposed to happen tender kissing animations play and vice versa I have tried re-adding the animations and added 11-200 bbb animations pack as well as specific with deadra sutra in many combinations but it doesnt work,

The point of this thread being ,would anyone mind sharing their own folders.

Here ya go

I know there are a lot but i have tried disabling most of them and no difference.

( I didnt put the load order because i didnt think it is the problem.)

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

x117race.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

LoversCreature.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Knights.esp

TamagoBreak.esp

TamagoNews.esp

TamagoShop.esp

TamagoTopic.esp

TamagoConfide.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

LoversEncounter.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

TamagoSetBody.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversGGBlackmail.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

Lovers with PK Extender.esp

LoversMagic.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp

SetBody.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

AutoSetBody.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversPower.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversContraception.esp

KT_CustomRaceFix.esp

_Ren_BeautyPack_onlyhairs.esp

TrawlolsCorinthianGladiator.esp

zzEstrus.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

Chocolate Elves.esp

LoversHooker.esp

LoversTrueCrime.esp

LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp

RMDailyIncomeV2.esp

TrawlolsCorinthianPitFighter.esp

CTAddPose_Chaos.esp

Nightshade_Armor.esp

R18PN - Mina Armor.esp

MHSNKirin.esp

Nier Replicant- kaine outfit.esp

IDKRRR_C_race.esp

LoversCrowningIsle.esp

Slave in pose2.esp

Slave in pose.esp

Chain it!.esp

EC's Auto-Standing Idle.esp

LoversProstitute.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

CTAddPose_2ch_(Hentai).esp

P1DkeyChain.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

Hentai_LilyClothes.esp

MidasSpells.esp

ColourWheels Sexy Milk Maid HGEC.esp

Velveteen_Armor_HGEC.esp

ShadowWatcher_HGEC_v2_b.esp

ShadowWatcher_HGEC_v2.esp

zBUArmors.esp

LoversBreakArmor.esp

BreakArmor.esp

LoversRaperSGalgat.esp

Lovers_NA_trans.esp

Well, for starters you need to remove your duplicates (use only one if each):

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp

and

LoversTrueCrime.esp

LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp

and

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversRaperSGalgat.esp

Pretty sure you are not supposed to use both versions of this but double check the readme for the plugin:

ShadowWatcher_HGEC_v2_b.esp

ShadowWatcher_HGEC_v2.esp

Next, you need to start doing some OP reading! The kissing animations are foreplay. You have to hit a key to get out of foreplay and go to sex. All of this is due to you running PK extender. Pk extender also requires that you have sex progression on manual (default is automatic - so you need to cast your lovers settings spell and change it).

More OP reading for Bravil underground's requirements. You do not have enough BP files. It requires MBP 1.4a as well as MBP v98a. Without both you are going to have messed up textures or CTD's.

Finally, you need to redo your load order. I get a little bit cranky when I see folks complaining about something working and show me a load order like yours. I have posted a sample load order not only here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133 and which you should have read prior to posting in this thread, but here as well: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=30 Just click on the spoilers. Lovers plugins need to be in a particular load order (or fairly close to it) if you want them to all work correctly.

Do all of the above and if you are still having problems then just post your load order and a brief description and we will aid you in solving any other issues. Make sure you start a new game to test if things work after doing all of the above.

Cheers,

Greg

Neither LoversAdultPlay are selected I only use LoversTrueCrimeEX and olny LoversRaperSGalgat.esp. (i just haven't ticked them ,the esp's are there but they are not active)

I haven't finished installing LST

I have followed all the instructions to the letter and know about the use of jump button by the extender and everything works fine. the reason I say it the animations is because i am sure of it ,for once at the second mission of Blackmail it says the you are giving a blowjob yet missionary animations play.the same with other mods too like TrueCrimeEx you are supposed to masturbate yet sex animations play .

The reason I asked for ini and ani2 is because it would be less time consuming then me putting every single daedra sutra animation to both folders.

Veta, if the you don't have them enabled then how are they showing up in your load order? If you don't have a plugin enabled then OBMM won't copy it when you pull up your load order.

Either way it makes no difference, you still need to put the plugins in the correct order for them to work right. If these two aren't at the bottom of your load order then it is doubtful you will work right:

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

If you don't want to mess with installing animations via the Daedra Sutra then just install the lovers resource v2. All of the animations are included in it. Course there are bunches of duplicates and non-bbb animations as well.

The reason blackmail is off is that it hasn't been updated to use the 11-200 bbb animations pack. If Galgat gets back maybe he will do this or if not then when I have time I will attempt to.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived