19 hours ago, kdoggg1971 said:

So I got bored and decided an SE test. If you extract the .bsa and optimize the one .nif file, it works about 99% on SE (The orphanage option seems to be missing and the spiders were instantly hostile). This seems to be a great start, but needs some more diversity. I'll be keeping an eye on it. I left a few suggestions earlier, but a few more with minimum requirements.....

Spiders are supposed to be hostile. They don't want you to escape.

Orphanage isn't a regular option, it replaces all other options if you try to play a child/loli race, and I think Elin is the only one of those to be ported to SSE yet.

For the curious, all it does it dump you in Honorhall still in your prison clothes next to the other kids, then start Grelod's scene from vanilla where she promises "Those who shirk their duties will get extra beatings...."

20 hours ago, kdoggg1971 said:

So I got bored and decided an SE test. If you extract the .bsa and optimize the one .nif file, it works about 99% on SE (The orphanage option seems to be missing and the spiders were instantly hostile). This seems to be a great start, but needs some more diversity. I'll be keeping an eye on it. I left a few suggestions earlier, but a few more with minimum requirements.....

Waking up locked in furniture. With Zaz and Devious Framework, this could be expanded to random "visitors" in the hopes that someone will finally unlock you.

Or, with Pet Collar installed, you wake up enslaved to a random vanilla follower.

Can you explain more about your SE test? because I try it and works but the options doesn't show up on the Mara statue, and there isn't a .nif file on this.

Here's an idea for you: "I spent the night at a stranger's house. I felt dirty having sex with a stranger just so I could have a place to sleep, but what could I do, I was totally broke. I never expected he would take everything, even my clothes, and threaten to call the guards I didn't leave right away." The PC starts naked, broke, and itemless outside a farmhouse, a wilderness cabin, or a house in town (with the door locked behind her, or course). Maybe let the player decide which type of place.

Another idea, it starts the same way: "I didn't expect he would have a gang of friends there waiting to take turns with me before throwing outside without even my torn and shredded clothes." The PC also starts with "been raped" defuff, unless you want to put that scene in and let other mods handle the debuff.

12 hours ago, Rosty said:

Can you explain more about your SE test? because I try it and works but the options doesn't show up on the Mara statue, and there isn't a .nif file on this.

If you extract the bsa, there is a .nif file in the files under meshes. The option simply popped up for me, but it had to be extracted from the bsa. 

13 hours ago, MorePrinniesDood said:

Spiders are supposed to be hostile. They don't want you to escape.

Orphanage isn't a regular option, it replaces all other options if you try to play a child/loli race, and I think Elin is the only one of those to be ported to SSE yet.

For the curious, all it does it dump you in Honorhall still in your prison clothes next to the other kids, then start Grelod's scene from vanilla where she promises "Those who shirk their duties will get extra beatings...."

The problem with the spiders is they are instantly hostile. If I didn't move, it was all good. Seems like you should be considered as a slave, like Arachnophobia and SD+ do.

And thanks for the Honorhall explanation. Didn't catch that it was a forced non-child option.

7 hours ago, kdoggg1971 said:

If you extract the bsa, there is a .nif file in the files under meshes. The option simply popped up for me, but it had to be extracted from the bsa. 

No matter what I do the options just doesn't show up.

Suggestions:

I'm a prostitute: Game starts in the inn of your choice, with vanilla tavern clothes and boots. (you won't need to require any specific mod for this to work, just start the player off with the mentioned clothes.)

Polar bare: You where dared from someone in Winterhold to go skinny dipping in the northern waters. Your clothes where missing by the time you got back to shore.

I'm a nudist: Start in the hunter's hot spring. (also maybe options for other nature themed places.)

I'm a nudist 2: You live in (insert hold capital city here). You take advantage of the lax laws on public nudity to live without the need to do laundry.

Suggestions:

Dragon sacrifice: They left me tied to pole at a dragon's lair.  I better escape and get out of here before the dragon shows up and eats me.

Forsworn vision quest: I've gone off into the wilderness alone with practically nothing to learn to conjure my familiar.

Washed overboard: That storm was terrible. I barely made it to shore, but now I've lost everything.

Necromancer's thrall: I thought I was dead. ... Oh gods, maybe I was!

Witch's Curse: She turned me into a frog! At least it wore off, but ... She turned me into a frog!

Forced wedding indeed or maybe taken as a concubine by a wealthy npc have both male and female npc options. The real trouble will be who to select for this so you don't screw up vanilla quests with it.

Another option is taken as a soul gem factory if the soul gem oven mod is installed. This start could be anywhere bandit or weirdo related really. The player is somehow attached to a group of npcs and they just keep raping the player to plant more soul gems in her.

Thats a good whore start...

Use DCL new whoring feature to start the player off as a whore in a tavern and be able to select which tavern. Somehow make it so the mod can find any mod added taverns too since there are a lot of mods that add custom cities or towns with inns or taverns.

Shield slave.

Chosen for your beauty . bound for your lust.. You were trained in the ways of the shield to protect your Master. for many years you were schooled in the arts of sex and war. Always the belt and plugs pulsating inside you, driving your lust to its extremes..the mere touch of any flesh sends you into uncontrolled passion..

Your new Master awaits you , keep them safe ... Keep them happy.. And maybe just maybe the belt will be removed and your desires may finally be satisfied in lust and sex.

+5 to shield skill

+5 restoration skill

starting spell Healing hands.

• 2 weeks later...

Already suggested these starts for another mod, but...

Orc Chattel Master(Orc Race Only) - Starting at either a specific stronghold or a chosen one, you begin in the basement of the stronghold, and you have two randomized prisoners(one male and one female) there, most likely of the human or elven(not including Orcs, obviously) races. You would have options to use these two prisoners as you see fit, and perhaps even being able to release them if you wish, or kill them when done with them(doing so not giving you a bounty with the strongholds) - and maybe more would eventually spawn there, likely of different races and genders. 

You would be a member of that stronghold, and being an Orc, could also travel to others with welcome reception. Otherwise, mods like Zaz or other similar ones could enhance this start, though by default, only would have the requirement of this mod. Arguably this is similar to the existing Orc start, but the intent with it is quite different, such as perhaps the Orcish armor might be available to the player, but not something they directly load in already wearing - which might be either nothing, or something fairly common for other Orcs in the strongholds, perhaps including modded armor if they edit certain vanilla leveled lists. 

Falmer King/Queen or Falmer Kin - The intent here being that, perhaps you either play with one of the Falmer race mods(though not suggesting one should be required), and are at a point where you either were never effected by the toxin or you were born not being effected by it, or you were perhaps once a slave of the Falmer, but have survived long enough that you have gained a certain kinship with them, where they and their chaurus pets won't outright attack you, or become defensive when you get close(mostly meaning across the entire game and DLC). Otherwise, as said, you could play any race, and it would be a player's role play choice if they want to play with a Snow Elf race mod, and consider this start with the "Queen" or "King" aspect in mind - so perhaps the "Kin" title would work best, as it would still be true either way. As for attire, to suggest more of a kinship, you would be wearing the Falmer armor, instead of any of the "prisoner" clothes. 

You would perhaps start in a random Dwemer ruin inhabited by Falmer(perhaps either places like Mzinchaleft[the large underground area] or Blackreach), or caves such as Gloomreach or Chillwind Depths.

Though to keep it simple, or as a starting point, the PC can be placed in one of the mentioned locations, and at most, added to the appropriate factions so the Falmer and perhaps Chaurus are not hostile. The intent being perhaps to let other mods(Untamed, etc) handle the possible sex, instead of this mod itself, or any other specific mod, no matter if it would be required or optional.

• 1 month later...

A világító torony alatti bogár-falmer barlang eleve halottakat tartalmaz (a torony új lakóit)... ott a tojástermelés értelmetlen még ha újraéled is a játékos és az csak "vacsoravendég" volt a támadáskor... a kitin bogarak termelik a tojást. Az ember erre alkalmatlan és csak ételként szolgálhat...

The beetle-falmer cave under the lighthouse contains already dead people (the new inhabitants of the tower)... there, egg production is pointless even if the player relives and it was just a" dinner guest " at the time of the attack... chitin bugs produce eggs. Man is not fit to do that and serve only as food...

• 1 month later...

I don't know if you realise but the farmhouse for the chicken egg start is perilously close to Expanded Settlements' Loreius Village. It didn't seem to interfere but it may be worth checking and or moving it a bit.

I've tried about 5 or 6 starts so far and they have all worked without a hitch. Great little mod for more wilderness alt starts.

Keep up the good work.

P.S. I love Mara's "Depends. What you in to?" It cracks me up every time. ?

To the mod author, Dibellan Defense and Dibella's Blessings haven't be converted to SE  yet but you still have them as required for the first option, either someone (not me since i don't know jack about the creation kit 32 or 64 bit version, does anyone know if these or Sisterhood of Dibella getting a conversion?

• 6 months later...

Welp, disaster has struck. Following a Windows update, Creation kit crashes without fail when I try to create new quest dialogues. This prevents me from adding any new options to the mod.

So, I'm releasing this mod into the public domain. Anyone who wants to can modify, add new options, fix bugs, redistribute, or re-use code in other mods with my blessing. Just don't upload to Nexus please.

• 2 months later...

Sorry to bump this after so long but I'm using a version converted to SE. However, it keeps giving the slavers dialogue(Slavers appeared and yada yadda, they put me in bondage etc)  when i start up in the abandoned prison, and when i press out of it it returns in a second, which is preventing me from doing anything. Since you are the author of the mod, i was wondering if you had any idea of what was causing it.

5 hours ago, Kage777 said:

Sorry to bump this after so long but I'm using a version converted to SE. However, it keeps giving the slavers dialogue(Slavers appeared and yada yadda, they put me in bondage etc)  when i start up in the abandoned prison, and when i press out of it it returns in a second, which is preventing me from doing anything. Since you are the author of the mod, i was wondering if you had any idea of what was causing it.

Sounds like a mod conflict with another alternate start mod.

• 4 months later...

Well it seems noone posted here for some time but maybe someone will see notification. 

I have kinda stupid question. I was starting new game and i am still in Alternate Start prison cell and i was finishing configurating mods when i spotted that i have no egg factory enabled in MO2. I enabled it but when i speak to Mara the egg option wont appear. It works on new game so i guess its caused cuz i already created character. So the question is if i can enable it somehow right now? I dont want ot spend next hour configurating everything anew.