Resolution

lsterik

16 hours ago, lsterik said:

Sorry, maybe they already asked such questions, but here nobody mods to different screen resolutions?I have a resolution of 2560x1080, in the game there is no such resolution

A good site to add to your bookmarks : http://www.wsgf.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=33019&sid=423f197adbec29a6fe0249143591c081&start=110

I have the exact same resolution. (Ultra wide monitor. 90% of games require a patch to their executable. This site has a HUGE community that does it for you. Unless the game is obscure. Most mainstream or popular games (read any that sell decently) will have threads up with fixes. ALL of the fixes there are legitimate. Ignore firefox when it says the site is malicious. It's because most of the exe's are stripped of protection in order to add these Ultra wide fixes. Plus I'm sure there's quite a few antivirus that register a false positive.

But personally, I use this site for EVERY game I have. I have personally tested over 50 game fixes from that site. None of them are malicious. In fact even steam topics link to them. Most topics on the web that request ultrawide fixes link to them. It's a very trust worthy site. The people there are making up for game devs lack of interest in properly supporting anything but 16:9. They do amazing work. Work, I wish they would teach the masses how to do. Instead of just providing a fix. But if you are hesitant (due to now firefox showing a big red warning page saying the site is malicious) just sign up there, it's free. And only download fixes that have 2-5 people saying "thank you" and works perfectly.

The fix I linked (It's literally on the first post on that page) I can 100% verify works with absolutely no issue. How can I say that? Because I have it on my machine.

PS: I'm also one of the users saying thank you. (xPreatorianx.) I use that username as my main one and this one for adult oriented sites. But you can tell it's me because of the profile pic.)

12 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

A good site to add to your bookmarks : http://www.wsgf.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=33019&sid=423f197adbec29a6fe0249143591c081&start=110

I have the exact same resolution. (Ultra wide monitor. 90% of games require a patch to their executable. This site has a HUGE community that does it for you. Unless the game is obscure. Most mainstream or popular games (read any that sell decently) will have threads up with fixes. ALL of the fixes there are legitimate. Ignore firefox when it says the site is malicious. It's because most of the exe's are stripped of protection in order to add these Ultra wide fixes. Plus I'm sure there's quite a few antivirus that register a false positive.

But personally, I use this site for EVERY game I have. I have personally tested over 50 game fixes from that site. None of them are malicious. In fact even steam topics link to them. Most topics on the web that request ultrawide fixes link to them. It's a very trust worthy site. The people there are making up for game devs lack of interest in properly supporting anything but 16:9. They do amazing work. Work, I wish they would teach the masses how to do. Instead of just providing a fix. But if you are hesitant (due to now firefox showing a big red warning page saying the site is malicious) just sign up there, it's free. And only download fixes that have 2-5 people saying "thank you" and works perfectly.

The fix I linked (It's literally on the first post on that page) I can 100% verify works with absolutely no issue. How can I say that? Because I have it on my machine.

PS: I'm also one of the users saying thank you. (xPreatorianx.) I use that username as my main one and this one for adult oriented sites. But you can tell it's me because of the profile pic.)

Thank you very much, I also looked at this site, and the fix for the link I have for some reason does not work,the theme itself dead or alive is not very active,but today I will try again to do something with the file on your link

On 7/16/2019 at 6:45 AM, lsterik said:

Thank you very much, I also looked at this site, and the fix for the link I have for some reason does not work,the theme itself dead or alive is not very active,but today I will try again to do something with the file on your link

Could be due to 1.06a. An update that came out. Where as the first post on that page is for 1.06. So you'll have to wait for them to update the patch. Users have already requested it so it shouldn't be too long.

On 7/17/2019 at 10:34 PM, Hakufu1021 said:

Could be due to 1.06a. An update that came out. Where as the first post on that page is for 1.06. So you'll have to wait for them to update the patch. Users have already requested it so it shouldn't be too long.

It's great!
When should the update come out?

Archived