[SIMS4] hcy0619 SLEEPING Animations

20 hours ago, RedAbyss5 said:

Very interesting share! Thank you so much! :D

Putting in sounds is actually quite easy, do you need help with that?

You are so warmhearted ! I will be grateful if you can give me some help! I cant get the point from tutorial.

12小时前,xxEnDoRxx说:

不能用7zip打开它 - 你有任何解决方案或解压缩的文件夹?听起来很有趣 - 正是我的SIM卡需要的;)

恐怕我没有任何解决方案,因为我只需将.package放入Electronic Arts / The Sims 4 / Mods / WickedWhimsMod,然后我可以在我的游戏中使用这些动画。

On 7/14/2019 at 9:36 AM, hcy0619 said:

You are so warmhearted ! I will be grateful if you can give me some help! I cant get the point from tutorial.

Hi, sorry for being late.

To put sounds, open s4pe. Find the CLIP file of the animation you want to add sounds to. Click Grid (down right) and then the dots (...) on the line of ClipEvents.

Here, you can manage sounds.

If your animations isn't a blowjob/cunnilingus/kissing one (or generally one involving using the mouth), remove the ClipEventCensor as it locks the lips.

If you want to add sounds, do Add -> ClipEventSound.

Unknown 1 is the order in which the sound is played. So first sound if 0x000000001 for example, etc.

Unknown 2 has to be left as 0x00000100.

Timecode is when the sound plays, which has to coincide with the frame in Blender. To calculate the timecode, you need to do this multiplication: frame x 0.03333334. Ex.: the frame you want to put sounds in is number 10, you do 10 x 0.03333334.

SoundName should be easy to understand, but here's the deal. Denton created a toll from which you can test sounds, then copy-paste the names of the sounds as you please. Super easy to use.

It all sounds complicated but it's very simple, trust me.

3 hours ago, RedAbyss5 said:

If your animations isn't a blowjob/cunnilingus/kissing one (or generally one involving using the mouth), remove the ClipEventCensor as it locks the lips.

Do this add regular sound?
EDIT: I tested myself and it works Thanks!
But ho can i add custom sounds? It is not explained very clear

On 7/18/2019 at 4:55 AM, pakcik666 said:

I hope this can be applied to wwkinky assault when sleeping...oneday

I hope so , I read the CNWW forum everyday in the hope that sleep assault can come true.

On 7/19/2019 at 5:12 AM, nightshad said:

there already asleep does it not work oO

I m sorry but you cant use sleeping animations when sims is sleeping, that sounds funny ,right? Haha. Maybe we can use it after the CNWW Kinky Module supports sleep assault.

12 hours ago, kinkynonbinary said:

Thank you so much, I'm super into somnophilia ❤️

ME TOO . It's really not a common sexuality , isnt it ? we can maybe good friend.

11 hours ago, RedAbyss5 said:

Hi, sorry for being late.

To put sounds, open s4pe. Find the CLIP file of the animation you want to add sounds to. Click Grid (down right) and then the dots (...) on the line of ClipEvents.

If you want to add sounds, do Add -> ClipEventSound.

Unknown 1 is the order in which the sound is played. So first sound if 0x000000001 for example, etc.

Unknown 2 has to be left as 0x00000100.

Timecode is when the sound plays, which has to coincide with the frame in Blender. To calculate the timecode, you need to do this multiplication: frame x 0.03333334. Ex.: the frame you want to put sounds in is number 10, you do 10 x 0.03333334.

SoundName should be easy to understand, but here's the deal. Denton created a toll from which you can test sounds, then copy-paste the names of the sounds as you please. Super easy to use.

It all sounds complicated but it's very simple, trust me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH . I will try it as soon as I back home.

On 7/20/2019 at 3:06 AM, smithellis said:

this is pretty interesting, good work! i hope you keep doing more

THANK U ! I will try to do it.

• 4 months later...

Thanx 4 these! reminds me when I slept next to my step sister & woke with a hard on & wanted to rock her but I was worried she'd wake so wanked it & went back to bed! well now I can re-enact that night with a better outcum! lol

welcome to my series!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2019 at 6:46 AM, hcy0619 said:

HELLO everyone ! I m a newcomer to SIMS4. 

I found there was a few sleeping sex animations which is my favourite here.So I made one myself ,and I want to share it with you now .

But I m really a new hand ,whether sims4 or Blender. My work has no voice or prop ,and my .blend  is crude .Its just an interest for me.(Maybe someone can share me a good blend and I will add it in my package)

If you like it ,thats an encourage for me ,and my apologize if you dont like it.

I m not sure if I will update it  ,but you can leave your suggestions here !

Sorry for my limited English ,its not my mother language.

Reveal hidden contents

8.gif.45f4f68b6c1439b4739668afd1eed3bf.gif7.gif.83a7d56bb41c3af172ff3cb53ff0bbb3.gif6.gif.4eb44cc61f5dfd4fac0dba910b7f5b05.gif5.gif.93c5a3c09f3e77e5d72b538f2cc2868e.gif4.gif.6d308ba3c76c5a85ebe4bcdaf14b9e98.gif3.gif.32b8d0de43669414a6e9e30dd7ebe138.gif2.gif.013d1a41dc547137f1db99cef49b737b.gif1.gif.4e7bb55d013bca949cd9b964f73f7e36.gif9.gif.2873e4b10ae6adc16d774ab505671750.gif

Wish I knew how to do these LMAO

hcy0619_SLEEPINGSEX.package 211.7 kB · 25,534 downloads

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...