How to reliably keep certain accessories when naked?

I have a few CC items installed which use accessory slots for items which are permanent fixtures on the body IE Horns, wings, ect and I was wondering what the best way to keep them when engaging in sexual activities or bathing is. I've heard of the use of a few programs such as sims 4 studios and I'm wholly willing to figure that out to get a solution if I need to. I've heard of a simple solution being to make it use sleeping attire in place of nudity but preferably I would like to keep an option for clothed sleepwear though if I must I'm willing to sacrifice that to get a more functional and immersive experience out of it all.

I apologise if this is the wrong place to post such a thread but I felt like it wasn't suitable for technical support.

For sex, WickedWhims by default seems to respect accessory slots (e.g: my sims keep their bracelets/earrings on when they are otherwise fully naked for sex). I don't pay attention too much to bathing, so that may be a different story.

It seems to me that you'd have the most luck having your accessories in skin detail or tattoo slots.

Archived