Old Out Dated Male Harem Mod I liked that is No longer Supported Doesn't Work

vaelacarusa

I took a break from Crusader Kings for a few months and came back to the New Dark World Mods and was ready to try them out. Unfortunately it seems my old favorite Mod is now so out date it can no longer work.
I'm not good at modding, I can do basic and this mod's file is rather a mess. I'm wondering if there is a mod out there that does the same thing or if it is possible I can do some adjustments to the file to make it work.

This Mod allowed female rulers with enactic succession to have multiple male concubines and you could rewards the concubines with titles the denote their level of favor. Your concubines also plotted against each other if you showed more favor to one of the other. Vassels would offer over their unmarried non heir sons to you to add the your harem.

Is there anything even kind of similar?

I remember that mod. It was called Male Harem. 

It was on the Steam workshop for a while but it appears to have been deleted as I can no longer find the link.

Fortunately I have it downloaded and can share it. For anyone interested in updating the mod to the current patch.

I made some unsuccessful efforts to change the mod to work only on females. In an effort to simulate a historical Chinese style harem with intrigue and currying favor, but it was beyond my capabilities.  

Anyone is welcome to try and update the mod, or convert it to work on females (which I would be very interested in). 

mh.mod mh.zip

• 4 weeks later...

Yes that is the mod. I got the old files too. But I guess because it is deleted and I can't find out if the original modder is updating it elsewhere it has now reached the point where it is no longer compatible. Or at least my version isn't. 

Archived