(Very rough) GalaxyFoxes Support

wait your the maker of the eevee race then who made eeveetwo? that race id because i made a support for a eevee race that was a updated of  darkninjawolf64  support for it and i realize that now. if you do try to pm darkninjawolf he has pass away, just want you to know and if  you want me to take down the support i made let me  now. dark version is for the older version of sexbound letting you know. here the link to the one i made just let me know if you want me to take it down  https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9317-sexbound-support-eevee-and-nude-race/ 

3 hours ago, shittyguy said:

wait your the maker of the eevee race then who made eeveetwo? that race id because i made a support for a eevee race that was a updated of  darkninjawolf64  support for it and i realize that now. if you do try to pm darkninjawolf he has pass away, just want you to know and if  you want me to take down the support i made let me  now. dark version is for the older version of sexbound letting you know. here the link to the one i made just let me know if you want me to take it down  https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9317-sexbound-support-eevee-and-nude-race/ 

I actually saw that and I'm cool with it (Heck, it's how I found this place and what kind of inspired me to make one for GalaxyFoxes). The race ID 'eeveetwo' was just my way of trying to prevent incompatibility with my older mod in case someone had both of those installed for some reason. I just gave up after that.

you may want to make a real download post something like this. you  can make a download post by clicking the + create on the top of the page, so you get more views because noone looks  for forum post to download true me i know.

• 4 weeks later...

I actually  like the galaxy foxes mod. I use the Eevee race when I'm not playing as an  Everis or Calistan/calskie race. its too bad this has not been updated. I would of like to try the mod myself, since the link is not working for me.

EDIT: Nevermind. it worked  this time after I turned off adblocker. lol

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

On 7/5/2019 at 6:01 PM, GoldenDustFox said:

So since I have nothing else to do with my time, I made a GalaxyFoxes support mod.

It's very rough around the edges, so I'm up for people making modifications to it.

SexboundAPI_GalaxyFoxes.zip 192.84 kB · 28 downloads

quick question, is there certain species compatible for each of he 3 races? if so which ones? and is this still being worked on or is forgotten?