Well I'm never buying Pizza Hut again.

Kashiwaba Tomoe

I'm not going to punish the pizza by not eating it because of some human drama.

You're missing the point.

The company punished the delivery guy for defending himself, this I refuse to do buisness with the company.

Not that I would anyway, they've sucked ass locally for years now.

The better question is:

Why are you buying from pizza hut in the first place?

Yeah I do not ever but from chain outlets, not even burger king. supporting a national chain store over a locally owned and operated small business only contributes to the destruction of the community that live in and ultimately causes areas to become inflicted with urban blight.

I go to whatever is most convenient, plus not that many mom and pop resturants that close to where I live.

There were a few, but they were horrible greasy spoon diners and shut down years ago because noone liked their product.

There IS a local pizza place, but their prices are pretty damned high compared to some of the chain outlets, and considering that about 1 in 10 are out of work in my area, high prices ain't a good thing.

I need to learn to handmake the crusts/dough one of these days, the rest is fairly self explanatory.

Best I've done with a premade crust was a multi layer pizza, one crust/sauce/toppings, then another layer of sauce/cheese/toppings on top of that, with a second crust being cut up and used to section it into slices beforehand, and a layer of bacon between the layers as well.

Archived