Xenophilia

950583146_XenoHeader.png.3c9940cdd33d62f95efc00c96ba22d44.png

Made by

Snowcraft#2525 and Big Deet#3663 on Discord

( SluttySnowcraft and Big Mommy on Lovers Lab )

Our Discord Server

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xenophilia is a mod between Snowcraft and Big Deet that adds in several new portraits in two new species groups, Anthros and Xenos. We'll be adding in new portraits every now and then and we eventually plan on adding in more things other than portraits in the future.

Anthro Portraits

• Bovine (30 Female) (13 Futa)
  • Equine (17 Female) (6 Futa) (16 Male)
  • Snakes (7 Female) (2 Male)
  • Deathclaws (20 Female) (7 Futa) (7 Male)
  • Kobolds (20 Female) (10 Male)

Xeno Portraits

• Sangheili (18 Female) (13 Male)
  • Quarian (22 Female)
  • Protoss (6 Female)
  • Draenei (15 Female) (3 Futa)

Xenophilia also adds in a new main menu screen. It's the same as the header image above, just without the Xenophilia title.

6 minutes ago, XeroxedJoy said:

Any chance of getting a version without the Menu screen change, or is there a file I can change? I like the default menu...

I think you can just remove the file which adds the new background and maybe also the file/text which tells the game to update the background.

Also thx for this mod ! Never enough Draeneis and the Quarians are a welcome addition :)
Do you still have the original file for the DraeneiF3 ? or if you could tell me the artist that created this wonderful picture. ? thx.

4 minutes ago, Dadicho said:
14 minutes ago, XeroxedJoy said:

Any chance of getting a version without the Menu screen change, or is there a file I can change? I like the default menu...

I think you can just remove the file which adds the new background and maybe also the file/text which tells the game to update the background.

+1

If you want to remove the main menu, just go into the mod files and delete the UI folder located in -!Xenophilia!-\gfx\models Super quick and easy fix.

18 hours ago, Dadicho said:

Also thx for this mod ! Never enough Draeneis and the Quarians are a welcome addition :)
Do you still have the original file for the DraeneiF3 ? or if you could tell me the artist that created this wonderful picture. ? thx.

F3.png.71b16e56a0d1058526e3d5bc25e28cd5.png

This ain't the exact original, but it's the full thing? I tried digging around for it to see if I could find the artist, but unfortunately I couldn't really find much. You'll probably find it on e621 if you dig around a bit more than me. 

5 hours ago, Big Mommy said:

If you want to remove the main menu, just go into the mod files and delete the UI folder located in -!Xenophilia!-\gfx\models Super quick and easy fix.

F3.png.71b16e56a0d1058526e3d5bc25e28cd5.png

This ain't the exact original, but it's the full thing? I tried digging around for it to see if I could find the artist, but unfortunately I couldn't really find much. You'll probably find it on e621 if you dig around a bit more than me. 

Thx I sure will take a look !
Edit: Found it thx ! Made by Doubledarkly.Maybe you should keep the originals so you can credit the authors/artists and if you make a irreversible mistake during editing,you can easily find it back . :) 

Hey, just a heads up, I would advise naming the "species_classes"  something more complex than just a word. Other species mods don't play nice when theirs have the same name as yours and it causes conflicts. I went through and just added an "X" to the start of them in the "species_classes" folder and the "portraits" folder, its attached below. 

For example Heavenly Bodies has a "snake" species_classes too

-!Xenophilia!-fix.7z

On 7/19/2019 at 1:33 PM, kiargo said:

Maybe nobody else happened, but some spicies do not have any name, it happened in both Xeno spicies

We're aware of this issue. It is planned to be fixed in a future update. Both Xeno and Anthro species sets should be receiving their own namelists for planet and species names. It's on my to do list as soon as possible. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/5/2019 at 8:47 AM, Yuonda said:

I tried to download this several times but I never actually get the file it just downloads the .rar notepad stuff, any way to fix this?

To clarify; You manage to download the ~21MB Xenophilia.rar file?

When you open it with an archive manager such as 7Zip (Like WinZip and WinRAR but far better) you should see "-!Xenophilia!-" directory and "-!Xenophilia!-.mod". Copy those to the Stellaris mod directory as per usual.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I can't seem to get this mod to work. I put the files in the Mods folder and unzip all of them there, including the 3 menu folders/files but it doesn't show up on the mod list on the launcher and no new species in the list. I see the mod hasn't been updated in a year and am Wondering if it still works at all? Or if I'm missing something?

• 2 months later...

Shame, wish this mod worked, big quarian fan.

Wish pics related from rule 34 were introduced, wanted quarians without mask/apparel. Been trying to mod but i am so inept at it and all tutorials are all so last year.

(Examples)

https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3370136
https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3439294
https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3362775

Is there a way to stop the Ai from using custom portraits?