Having Problem With Adult Mods' Animations

Hello,

I am trying to do things with Sex-em-up prostitution, I find a client, solicit then go to a spot to start the transaction. After I start the transaction the client gives the money, everything is fine until this moment. After that, I expect an animation with some phases to start but I get a black screen with loading icon on the right bottom corner, after that I see 5-10 seconds of animation with female is like a dummy in a position and male is doing an animation with no special sounds (Orgasm, moan etc.). 

Same problem happens in AAF Violate, Flirt etc.

I remember using the same sex-em-up prostitution 4-5 moths ago and it was not like this. It was doig 3-4 staged animations with both male and female animated and custom voiced (Moaning, laughing etc.). Is there something I did wrong?

Here's the list of animation and adult mods I have installed:
1.jpg.3204d559ec493f38dbb5a6a0cc084d06.jpg

4 hours ago, darknebula said:

Is there something I did wrong?

AAF with FourPlay

^ That, right there.

The two do not mix.

You also have the basic theme which is pretty much solely for poses and superfluous, plus duplicate VKC.
You'll also need to change out Leito's for 2.0a for the AAF version, and FPSEU with AAF's SEU, and possibly your AAF Violate.
Once Leito's is changed out for 2.0a, you'll need Polistiro's patch for Leito and Crazy's [which is why you won't need to remove/change those]
Just Business or MCG would be preference if you want/like their features, as well, and/or RSE II.

An3k covers everything start to finish in probably a bit too much detail here.

Archived