Oral Sex ONLY Male Body Texture Problem

Hello LL.

For background I have Breeze Male Redux and High Resolution Male Bodies (vanilla textures, because the Breeze's used an older UV map, kudos to Kendo for helping me with that) installed.

I am having issues with the male body texture when oral sex starts in Sexout, where the texture will seem "off" (e.g penis texture on shoulder, blank in some places). This will only happen when starting oral sex animations from Sexout. Outside Sexout, and during vaginal/anal animations, it works perfectly fine. If any more info is needed, let me know.

Thanks in advance!

I'd imagine the body is switching to the older breeze nude bodysuit which has a different UV map or it's switching to the Roberts nude body suit for oral animations if the erect nude body looks fine in other sex acts vaginal/anal and flaccid non sex nude state. I'd try turning off bodysuits in the Sexout MCM menu first, then replacing the Sexout erect nude bodysuit mesh with the erect one from Breeze Redux if that doesn't help.

On 7/1/2019 at 11:10 AM, aghjax said:

I'd imagine the body is switching to the older breeze nude bodysuit which has a different UV map or it's switching to the Roberts nude body suit for oral animations if the erect nude body looks fine in other sex acts vaginal/anal and flaccid non sex nude state. I'd try turning off bodysuits in the Sexout MCM menu first, then replacing the Sexout erect nude bodysuit mesh with the erect one from Breeze Redux if that doesn't help.

I am already using the Breeze Redux bodysuit, located on the download page. Is that what you mean?

1 hour ago, aghjax said:

It needs to overwrite both the male nude body suits from Sexout.

The Breeze Redux bodysuit uses the file path: " data\meshes\armor\sexoutbodysuits\outfitmerect.nif "

What is the second mesh path?

Edit:

So I replaced " meshes\armor\sexoutbodysuits\outfitmerectamra.nif", and it works now! Thank you.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Can anyone ELI5 how to fix this issue?  Can't find outfitmerectamra.nif so I don't have it, in which case, I can't replace it; also where would I get the file anyways?

Edit: Came up with a fix, maybe a temporary fix - needs more testing.  Took the outfitmerectamra.nif from Sexout - NG Bodies.

Edit 2: Still having problems, last fix didn't work.

Archived