First post looking for info

DaemonGrin

Hello everyone! My first post never really needed to since I could find out what I needed to by searching etc and I never had anything to contribute lol.

I've played new vegas for some time on 360 and decided to get Ult ed on PC to start throwing mods at it to revamp a game I love. Did the same with Fallout 3 and oblivion played first on consoles (doing same with Skyrim) before going PC it's like reinventing the games and rekindling the love for them.

But anyway I am wanting to mod F:NV with a fable 2/3 type romance and reproduction system (did my fair share of sexus debauchery in Fallout 3 so wanting to keep a less depraved RP experience in F:NV) I was looking at Art of Seduction and Sexout with Pregnancy plugin but don't want npc's breeding like rabbits, etc. Any advice/recommendations?

And one day when I feel the need to teach a raider female a lesson for shooting at me is there a player only rape plugin? maybe one that can turn them into sex slaves that attack other raiders that get to close to their path.

Thanks a ton!

For reproduction there is Pregnancy. If you don't want everyone dropping kids at the drop of a hat there are several settings available through use of MCM to control reproduction. Everything from fertility percentages for both males and females to who can get pregnant or cause pregnancy. (Not character by character though. There are three settings: Everyone, Player and companions, or just player).

For romance theres Art of Seduction which you already mentioned. You'll need the Wsex override patch to make it work with sexout. Here on loverslab theres Hookups, which is more geared toward one night stands then dating or relationships, or Sexout Affairs. SA only has one woman available as of now (Inga) and you can only date her, not get married or get her pregnant.

As for player-only rape, try Sexout Rapist. You can rape NPCs, have your companions rape others, and enthrall companions to be your subservient sex slaves.

(did my fair share of sexus debauchery in Fallout 3 so wanting to keep a less depraved RP experience in F:NV)

You've come to the wrong place my friend!

I'm only joking, you've just about got the whole spectrum here.

For reproduction there is Pregnancy. If you don't want everyone dropping kids at the drop of a hat there are several settings available through use of MCM to control reproduction. Everything from fertility percentages for both males and females to who can get pregnant or cause pregnancy. (Not character by character though. There are three settings: Everyone' date=' Player and companions, or just player).

For romance theres Art of Seduction which you already mentioned. You'll need the [url+http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8784']Wsex override patch[/url] to make it work with sexout. Here on loverslab theres Hookups, which is more geared toward one night stands then dating or relationships, or Sexout Affairs. SA only has one woman available as of now (Inga) and you can only date her, not get married or get her pregnant.

As for player-only rape, try Sexout Rapist. You can rape NPCs, have your companions rape others, and enthrall companions to be your subservient sex slaves.

Awesome thanks! Art of Seduction and Sexout with pregnancy should be a pretty decent RP romancing setup. Just noticed kainschilde209 was mentioned in the Nexus DL's for art of seduction. Is it possible to change the sexual orientation of an NPC? every mans dream of converting a lesbian rofl (Veronica I'm gonna get you!).

(did my fair share of sexus debauchery in Fallout 3 so wanting to keep a less depraved RP experience in F:NV)

You've come to the wrong place my friend!

I'm only joking' date=' you've just about got the whole spectrum here.

[/quote']

Hahaha well I figured I would stop being a browser and try to level up my depravedness? eh w/e and try to learn a few things about adult modding. Tired of games shying away from adult content that's what the esrb is for. If some mom buys her 12yr old a 18+ game she can't expect there to be my little ponies NOT getting plowed by an NPC.

Mass Effect was an awesome step forward with the side boob alien lesbian nudity sex scene you could get but caught flack for it and watered the next two games sex scenes down, if anything it should have gone further lol.

Awesome thanks! Art of Seduction and Sexout with pregnancy should be a pretty decent RP romancing setup. Just noticed kainschilde209 was mentioned in the Nexus DL's for art of seduction. Is it possible to change the sexual orientation of an NPC? every mans dream of converting a lesbian rofl (Veronica I'm gonna get you!).

Yeah, that was me. I'm lazy. Any time you see Kainschilde 209 or Kainschylde on a gaming site its probably me. As far as changing the orientation of an NPC I'm not sure. With AoS, if I remember correctly he hard-coded NPCs with known orientations and set everyone else up with a randomizer. You'd probably need to either get/make a patch or open it up in GECK to change a set NPCs orientation.

Going through the DL's for implementing sexout preg with art of seduction one of the req's being SCR which has a bunch of req's but they are mostly for plugin's I wont be using. Do I need those still for SCR to work right with pregnancyV3. I got the maternity clothes might get the fertility drugs add-on.

I also have SexoutNG but not the BSA since I have all the mods required already, universal BNB skele, breeze's body, etc. Is there another function that I might need this for? not to mention it wants me to join 4shared to DL the data pack ><

And user29 do tell!! I love god bioware talk XD

All contributers do their best to spell out whats needed in their OPs as comprehensively as possible. We're all fiends for reading' date=' so we all try to make sure that if you read the info you should know what you need.

[/quote']

Yeah you are right! I'm just over thinking it, a bad habit of mine.

Archived