[REQUEST] Can someone mix clothing mods?

That's actually not something quick and easy to do. It's quite a bit of work. 

You could do it yourself, though. It's not easy, but it's clearly not impossible either.

I've done it before and, if I've been able to do it, you can do it too. Although I was more into texture modding myself (which is a lot easier).

Anyway, If you have ideas now all that's left is to learn how to apply them. I'd offer help in your learning process, but I've been away for, what, 2 years? I don't remember how to do most of what I did. There were some absolute modding masters around here. And they left lots of information about how to do it yourself.

1 hour ago, merovingean said:

Like making some part of clothes transparent and changing body of clothing mods etc. can you help me?

sure, but, an example of what you want to do might be good to start

if you want to make a part from the model be transparent there are some things and configurations to do, first you need to extract and modify the texture in photoshp or GIMP, etc., then in tmc object tool you need to configure that part to be transparent

7 hours ago, funnybunny666 said:

sure, but, an example of what you want to do might be good to start

if you want to make a part from the model be transparent there are some things and configurations to do, first you need to extract and modify the texture in photoshp or GIMP, etc., then in tmc object tool you need to configure that part to be transparent

So... thanks for you wish to help.

I want to make this mod

_release__nina_williams_by_huchi001_dbf0y9g-pre.jpg.8c34d93afd474633eacc778778b87a58.jpg

Look like this

helena_nina_williams_by_xathu0904_dd5r6ey-pre.jpg.b9db117f27cba6a145eedd507452a3f9.jpg

What he did is he changed his body to DOAHDM and made clothes transparent!

All i need to STEP by STEP video tut or pic tutorial for how to do this.

Hope you will to help me is strong! :D

So... thanks for you wish to help.

I want to make this mod

_release__nina_williams_by_huchi001_dbf0y9g-pre.jpg.8c34d93afd474633eacc778778b87a58.jpg

Look like this

helena_nina_williams_by_xathu0904_dd5r6ey-pre.jpg.b9db117f27cba6a145eedd507452a3f9.jpg

What he did is he changed his body to DOAHDM and made clothes transparent!

All i need to STEP by STEP video tut or pic tutorial for how to do this.

Hope you will to help me is strong! :D

damn

2 hours ago, funnybunny666 said:

ok just give a day to make some images and write a couple of methods and steps of how to make a mod like that

Okay thanks. But i want to make tutor for this mod shown on image. You can download it here:  https://www.deviantart.com/huchi001/art/RELEASE-NINA-WILLIAMS-690366580

It should exactly look like Helena final mod.

With DOAHDM body mod.

TBH image tut is bad. I prefer video. 

I've tried making mod transparent before and found that some mods can easily become transparent but others not. 

I'm going to use one of my mods, I don't want to use one of hushit mods, even if its, only for private use, the process is the same for making transparent clothes though, and I'm going to use the DOAHDM nude mod, regardless a video, well, I don't have a powerful machine, I'm stuck with a laptop, I will have a new pc but modding and streaming gaming will not be my priorities, just bear with this

On 6/29/2019 at 8:24 PM, merovingean said:

Can someone do request for me? It's like mixing clothes removing some clothes mod part or making it transparent or change body type etc.

If you willing to help me please reply!

This game has been 7 years old.

Has developed many tools and teaching,

You can try to modify it.

this is a quick or raw tutorial I hope the info might be useful for your mods, like I said before, I'm going to use one of my mods, I don't like and I don't use huishit mods to work, and I don't take requests that include modify his mods, so, you have to take the info and try to recreate the same, this might be useful to know the functions of the tools and gain some skills.

first we'll need models and tools for this
we'll need, in this case Helena DOAHDM nude model, and I'm going to use one of my mods, Helena Golden Dress, and also a pack of the DOAHDM reference for ABC Tool
this can be found in Beach Paradise main link folder under ''modder utilities''. For tools we'll use:
ABC transformer Tool
blender with .tmcmesh import/export plug in and .TMC import plug in
GIMP, Paint.NET or Photoshop, whatever, we need the opacity function from the tool(btw, I don't remember but I think you have to install the .dds plugin in those tools)
TMC Objet Tool
TMC Polygon Insert Tool
Texture Tool

where to find this stuff, the references for ABC tool and the models, in this case the nude mod, are in the beach paradise link, visit the thread
Blender plugins and TMC tool are in this link https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9zi2gt8dyllaj
ABC Transformer Tool and other tools like LR Photo Studio are here https://www.mediafire.com/folder/f2d5z16fv0xm2
regarding blender tool and .dds plugins for the other image tools and how to install them, I think google is the best answer.

-installing the references in ABC tool, (skip this if you have already done this or if you know how to do it)
download and extract the contents of DOAHDM Transformer references inside the reference folder in ABC Character Transformer Tool, that's all.

-change the language in TMC tool
almost every TMC tool and the Texture Tool from the same creator have this option, you need erase ''.disable'' in ''Language.dat'' file,
take ''Language.dat.disable'' and it should look like this ''Language.dat'', this works in the tools we are going to use.

0TMCtools.jpg.d3c5d7e40353a04a8dc5407cdd7b2319.jpg

why do we need the HDM References?, the DOAHDM model have a unique breast size, and with this references we can load any model in the transformer tool and transform it
to another character or the same character and it will have the HDM breast size, we'll need this for the clothes, in this case for the dress to have the breast size of
the nude model. Lets begin

1.Open ABC tool and load the mod and choose what character you want to transform it, in this case we use Helena and we need the HDM breast size, so, we choose, Helena_DOAHDM  then configure the other settings as you want

1ABCtool.jpg.28836b68aa7f8e8f77dd01c8c8289067.jpg

2.Open Blender and import both .TMC models, Nude Model and Transformed Model, you can delete the cube now and set your blender work place as you want, you can hide
  or delete bones and meshes as you want, we only need the dress, and the body meshes

2BLENDER.jpg.006c5379091a5628ed5358fbbfc0a283.jpg

3.In this case I deleted all the other meshes and change the color to recognize whis mesh is for, in this case, blue is the nude mesh, brown is the dress and green is the
  body mesh from the vanilla mod

3BLENDER.jpg.46f45276b69f73ce866a6c627d4abc90.jpg

4.As you can see above, the nude mesh is overlapping the dress in some parts and the legs and feets are not aligned with each other, we'll going to mod those parts

5.The dress is going to be first, select the dress and go to ''object mode'' and click and select ''edit mode'', in this option you can select the parts that
  you want to change, 5.0BLENDER.jpg.8c8b68e7f2e9ef45660bc1912094390e.jpg

press ''a'' to select and deselect all the vertices and press ''c'' to select the vertices through a circle, also, if you want to enlarge or shrink
  the entire mesh or parts of the mesh, as long as they are selected, press ''a'' or with the circle(pressing ''c'') select all the vertices and then press ''s''
  and move the mouse to shrink or enlarge

5.1BLENDER.jpg.f644dde5a758853e363a92c6011f7b00.jpg

5-a.In this case I selected the entire mesh, then pressed ''s'' then ''enter'', and then changed the values in this window, to 1.050 this can be very useful, then deselect parts that now look fine and keep enlarging or shrinking until you have a good result, remember you can select which verts to enlarge or shrink 5.2BLENDER.jpg.3b1be928fc89a1a8161845f62f37e3e1.jpg

5-b.Keep enlarging or shrinking other part until you have no clipping parts from the nude mesh

5.3BLENDER.jpg.2a20927188c3d8de468aa120ae4a24cd.jpg

5-c.The next step is for the legs and feets, this is optional, at this point, since you had modded the dress, the important part, if you want to, you can use the
 hands, feet and legs from the nude mesh, the next part is if you want to use the accessories that could have your mod, like bracelets, stockings, shoes, etc.
As a side note, one of the reasons that I don't use the DOAHDM nude models for my mods, its becuase they have an unique map locations in their body meshes, like Honoka
making them incompatible with other default body meshes, like in this is case with this mod, and to fix it, it would require more skill and to be more familiarizated with blender
and other functions and it will require another wall of explanation and proccess but since you're only interested in making transparent clothes using DOAHDM nude mod,
I think we are leaving that for another occasion.

HDM texture map

NUDEHDM.jpg.f511874b59a8e76853d38318c4cfbbaf.jpg

Default Texture Map

DEFAULT.jpg.8ae80f7eab07ffe298460d85903ff36a.jpg

5.1.For the legs we are going to move the legs and feets from the Nude mesh, select it and go to edit mode and select the legs, in this case we select from the knees to toes and press ''g'' and move forward, backwards, up or down, move the parts until you have them near the other mesh, you might ask, why?, some models have stockings, shoes, heels etc, this is to
 match with those the body mesh part, because we are going to transplant that original mesh to the nude model this is for the nude model have the same accessories,
 in this mod and some others this model has a pair of heel shoes, that's why we need our nude mesh to be as close to the other body mesh.

5.4BLENDER.jpg.1b69536be6de989c167e16d18bb9055a.jpg

6.Now that all of our meshes had been modified, our mod uses accessories at both the hands and feets, we select the normal mesh then go to edit mode,
  select and cut the vertices that we are not going to use, and leave only the arms, hands and knees and feet. How do I know which vertices to delete?, use the nude mesh
  as reference, choose the place in which the meshes are aligned, now we do the oppsoite in the nude mesh, we select the hands or arms and the legs and feets
  and we delete them, you will have yor 2 body meshes like this, now in object mode select the 2 body meshes, left click in one body mesh then press and hold shift
  and select the other body mesh, now with both meshes selected, we merge them, press ctrl+j

6.0BLENDER.thumb.jpg.e63ccdca1ab4cec500a61e419c635599.jpg

remember to merge both body meshes with ctrl+j

6.1BLENDER.jpg.baae2bd2b2c1d8be02d2f5780ad6a623.jpg

7.Select the mesh in object mode and then change to edit mode, in the joints of our mesh we are going to merge them, there are a few method to do this, but this is
 the easiest for me, we select 2 verts press left click in one vert, then press and hold shift and press again left click in the other vert, then press alt+m, then
 select ''at center'', do all of this with each pair of verts7.0BLENDER.jpg.368a3f424cf66ec41d1970d7e330b813.jpg

once finishe it will have all the joints aligned, do this if its necessary for both hands and legs

7.1BLENDER.jpg.6352d5f45e5c306276ef176f43955435.jpg

8.Now that we have all our parts modded, we just select them and export them as .tmcmesh, some parts have a texture mapping for dirt effects, if you don't mind
that in game you can ignore it. Now that we have succesfully exported all our meshes we can close blender now.8BLENDER.jpg.1c5d9f7e127be490e081c3f3add1649d.jpg

open TMC object tool and load the model to be modded

9.This mod uses underwear, and we are not going to use it, we delete that slot, press right click in it, and select delete sub object, for some mods, you will need
to do this, now, you need to identify which part you need to configure for the transparent effect, you can use LR Photo Studio for all of this

9.0LRPHOTO.jpg.5ecd8c4b0295f0a28b02fdd67bd9115f.jpg

in this case for me, is WGT_body_1 and MOT00_Hips_0 the slots or cloth parts that are going to be transparent, this is important for the mod, in object tool we select those slots and we do the next configuration, see image

9.1LRPHOTO.thumb.jpg.e21faed234a5ec9c6656571db8cd65c3.jpg
 once done, press right click and choose ''get material'' see above, then in the next window we are going to search for another model, it can be a mod or extracted
 from the game, as long has clothes with transparent effect, then we select the model and select the slot with the transparent part, then we click on all the boxes
 and keep pressing ok and then yes in the next windows until it's done, we save and we are done with object tool.

10.Now with texture tool, or LR Photo tool you can extract the textures from your mod, extract the textures from the dress, and from the nude mod extarct the textures
of the nude mesh, once extracted load the dress texture in the program of your choice, pain.NET, GIMP, Photoshop, etc, as log as the program has ''opacity'' function
I'll be using paint.NET, locate the opacity function and configure the transparency as you want, with more opacity the dress might end up be invisible, I leave the value to your consideration, once you got the process you will be able to do tests on your own, then export the texture as DXT5, and we are done with paint.net

10.0PAINT.thumb.jpg.e5adf40459058cfe1e6a2c0f718e7901.jpg

remember to export the texture as DXT5, this aplies to any tool like Paint.NET, GIMP, Photoshop

10.1PAINT.jpg.12d50fd2541583c801dbea03e8c9f40d.jpg

11.You must have to do this too for your mod to have the transparent effect, in Texture Tool, load your mod and replace the skin textures from your nude mod, and the dress texture with the transparent effect, save and we are done with texture tool

11TEXTURE.jpg.62e106a5faa22b713db03b939e0926d0.jpg

12.Open and load your mod with TMC Polygon Insert Tool, drag and drop your exported meshes and assign them into their respective slots, the dress in the dress slot,
and the nude mesh n the skin slot, change delete in all of them, save and we re done,

12INSERT.jpg.f500a7da60b3fb48b32fc286518eb502.jpg

you can check in LR Photo Studio for the changes, now we load the mod in the game and see how it looks

Screenshot3602.thumb.png.b52afe46ab59b87287cab9c5b3df387e.png

When it comes to transparent effects, like in this case we have 2 transparent costume parts in the same model, if they are not placed in an specific order or aren't well configurated,
they tend to null to each other, sometimes checking the Double Sided box in Object tool might help(DSid box)

TL;DR: basically you have to configure the parts that you want to be transparent in object tool(see step 9) and configure the texture to be transparent(see step 10),
the blender part is to enlarge the clothes to match with HDM breast size. BTW, not all the mods and costumes have the entire body mesh, if you want that, you will need to
extract it from somewhere else and modify it in blender and transplant the parts from different body meshes to match with the accessories in the mod you want to use, and sometimes you would have to mod those accessories as well, there are another ways to do that, but you need to learn through try and error, and make some tests, and have patience, lots of patience.

I hope this might help you

HELENA HDM NUDE DRESS.7z

sorry for the bad english

c21.gif.8b3050f1c10fa88448c598ed59bbb0d0.gif

12 hours ago, funnybunny666 said:

I'm going to use one of my mods, I don't want to use one of hushit mods, even if its, only for private use, the process is the same for making transparent clothes though, and I'm going to use the DOAHDM nude mod, regardless a video, well, I don't have a powerful machine, I'm stuck with a laptop, I will have a new pc but modding and streaming gaming will not be my priorities, just bear with this

Hushit... XD why u are mad at him lol. 

Anyway thanks for detailed tuts ill try it now.

12 hours ago, hlleloa said:

This game has been 7 years old.

Has developed many tools and teaching,

You can try to modify it.

Almost all of them outdated and there is almost no video tuts. All text tuts which is only for natural english speaker. And still very confusing for beginners! Really hard to make them work...

7 hours ago, funnybunny666 said:

this is a quick or raw tutorial I hope the info might be useful for your mods, like I said before, I'm going to use one of my mods, I don't like and I don't use huishit mods to work, and I don't take requests that include modify his mods, so, you have to take the info and try to recreate the same, this might be useful to know the functions of the tools and gain some skills.

first we'll need models and tools for this
we'll need, in this case Helena DOAHDM nude model, and I'm going to use one of my mods, Helena Golden Dress, and also a pack of the DOAHDM reference for ABC Tool
this can be found in Beach Paradise main link folder under ''modder utilities''. For tools we'll use:
ABC transformer Tool
blender with .tmcmesh import/export plug in and .TMC import plug in
GIMP, Paint.NET or Photoshop, whatever, we need the opacity function from the tool(btw, I don't remember but I think you have to install the .dds plugin in those tools)
TMC Objet Tool
TMC Polygon Insert Tool
Texture Tool

where to find this stuff, the references for ABC tool and the models, in this case the nude mod, are in the beach paradise link, visit the thread
Blender plugins and TMC tool are in this link https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9zi2gt8dyllaj
ABC Transformer Tool and other tools like LR Photo Studio are here https://www.mediafire.com/folder/f2d5z16fv0xm2
regarding blender tool and .dds plugins for the other image tools and how to install them, I think google is the best answer.

-installing the references in ABC tool, (skip this if you have already done this or if you know how to do it)
download and extract the contents of DOAHDM Transformer references inside the reference folder in ABC Character Transformer Tool, that's all.

-change the language in TMC tool
almost every TMC tool and the Texture Tool from the same creator have this option, you need erase ''.disable'' in ''Language.dat'' file,
take ''Language.dat.disable'' and it should look like this ''Language.dat'', this works in the tools we are going to use.

why do we need the HDM References?, the DOAHDM model have a unique breast size, and with this references we can load any model in the transformer tool and transform it
to another character or the same character and it will have the HDM breast size, we'll need this for the clothes, in this case for the dress to have the breast size of
the nude model. Lets begin

1.Open ABC tool and load the mod and choose what character you want to transform it, in this case we use Helena and we need the HDM breast size, so, we choose, Helena_DOAHDM  then configure the other settings as you want

2.Open Blender and import both .TMC models, Nude Model and Transformed Model, you can delete the cube now and set your blender work place as you want, you can hide
  or delete bones and meshes as you want, we only need the dress, and the body meshes

3.In this case I deleted all the other meshes and change the color to recognize whis mesh is for, in this case, blue is the nude mesh, brown is the dress and green is the
  body mesh from the vanilla mod

4.As you can see above, the nude mesh is overlapping the dress in some parts and the legs and feets are not aligned with each other, we'll going to mod those parts

5.The dress is going to be first, select the dress and go to ''object mode'' and click and select ''edit mde'', in this option you can select the parts that
  you want to change, 

press ''a'' to select and deselect all the vertices and press ''c'' to select the vertices through a circle, also, if you want to enlarge or shrink
  the entire mesh or parts of the mesh, as long as they are selected, press ''a'' or with the circle(pressing ''c'') select all the vertices and then press ''s''
  and move the mouse to shrink or enlarge

5-a.In this case I selected the entire mesh, then pressed ''s'' then ''enter'', and then changed the values in this window, to 1.050 this can be very useful, then deselect parts that now look fine and keep enlarging or shrinking until you have a good result, remember you can select which verts to enlarge or shrink 

5-b.Keep enlarging or shrinking other part until you have no clipping parts from the nude mesh

5-c.The next step is for the legs and feets, this is optional, at this point, since you had modded the dress, the important part, if you want to, you can use the
 hands, feet and legs from the nude mesh, the next part is if you want to use the accessories that could have your mod, like bracelets, stockings, shoes, etc.
As a side note, one of the reasons that I don't use the DOAHDM nude models for my mods, its becuase they have an unique map locations in their body meshes, like Honoka
making them incompatible with other default body meshes, like in this is case with this mod, and to fix it, it would require more skill and to be more familiarizated with blender
and other functions and it will require another wall of explanation and proccess but since you're only interested in making transparent clothes using DOAHDM nude mod,
I think we are leaving that for another occasion.

HDM texture map

Default Texture Map

5.1.For the legs we are going to move the legs and feets from the Nude mesh, select it and go to edit mode and select the legs, in this case we select from the knees to toes and press ''g'' and move forward, backwards, up or down, move the parts until you have them near the other mesh, you might ask, why?, some models have stockings, shoes, heels etc, this is to
 match with those the body mesh part, because we are going to transplant that original mesh to the nude model this is for the nude model have the same accessories,
 in this mod and some others this model has a pair of heel shoes, that's why we need our nude mesh to be as close to the other body mesh.

6.Now that all of our meshes had been modified, our mod uses accessories at both the hands and feets, we select the normal mesh then go to edit mode,
  select and cut the vertices that we are not going to use, and leave only the arms, hands and knees and feet. How do I know which vertices to delete?, use the nude mesh
  as reference, choose the place in which the meshes are aligned, now we do the oppsoite in the nude mesh, we select the hands or arms and the legs and feets
  and we delete them, you will have yor 2 body meshes like this, now in object mode select the 2 body meshes, left click in one body mesh then press and hold shift
  and select the other body mesh, now with both meshes selected, we merge them, press ctrl+j

remember to merge both body meshes with ctrl+j

7.Select the mesh in object mode and then change to edit mode, in the joints of our mesh we are going to merge them, there are a few method to do this, but this is
 the easiest for me, we select 2 verts press left click in one vert, then press and hold shift and press again left click in the other vert, then press alt+m, then
 select ''at center'', do all of this with each pair of verts

once finishe it will have all the joints aligned, do this if its necessary for both hands and legs

8.Now that we have all our parts modded, we just select them and export them as .tmcmesh, some parts have a texture mapping for dirt effects, if you don't mind
that in game you can ignore it. Now that we have succesfully exported all our meshes we can close blender now.

open TMC object tool and load the model to be modded

9.This mod uses underwear, and we are not going to use it, we delete that slot, press right click in it, and select delete sub object, for some mods, you will need
to do this, now, you need to identify which part you need to configure for the transparent effect, you can use LR Photo Studio for all of this

in this case for me, is WGT_body_1 and MOT00_Hips_0 the slots or cloth parts that are going to be transparent, this is important for the mod, in object tool we select those slots and we do the next configuration, see image

once done, press right click and choose ''get material'' see above, then in the next window we are going to search for another model, it can be a mod or extracted
 from the game, as long has clothes with transparent effect, then we select the model and select the slot with the transparent part, then we click on all the boxes
 and keep pressing ok and then yes in the next windows until it's done, we save and we are done with object tool.

10.Now with texture tool, or LR Photo tool you can extract the textures from your mod, extract the textures from the dress, and from the nude mod extarct the textures
of the nude mesh, once extracted load the dress texture in the program of your choice, pain.NET, GIMP, Photoshop, etc, as log as the program has ''opacity'' function
I'll be using paint.NET, locate the opacity function and configure the transparency as you want, with more opacity the dress might end up be invisible, I leave the value to your consideration, once you got the process you will be able to do tests on your own, then export the texture as DXT5, and we are done with paint.net

remember to export the texture as DXT5, this aplies to any tool like Paint.NET, GIMP, Photoshop

11.You must have to do this too for your mod to have the transparent effect, in Texture Tool, load your mod and replace the skin textures from your nude mod, and the dress texture with the transparent effect, save and we are done with texture tool

12.Open and load your mod with TMC Polygon Insert Tool, drag and drop your exported meshes and assign them into their respective slots, the dress in the dress slot,
and the nude mesh n the skin slot, change delete in all of them, save and we re done,

you can check in LR Photo Studio for the changes, now we load the mod in the game and see how it looks

When it comes to transparent effects, like in this case we have 2 transparent costume parts in the same model, if they are not placed in an specific order or aren't well configurated,
they tend to null to each other, sometimes checking the Double Sided box in Object tool might help(DSid box)

TL;DR: basically you have to configure the parts that you want to be transparent in object tool(see step 9) and configure the texture to be transparent(see step 10),
the blender part is to enlarge the clothes to match with HDM breast size. BTW, not all the mods and costumes have the entire body mesh, if you want that, you will need to
extract it from somewhere else and modify it in blender and transplant the parts from different body meshes to match with the accessories in the mod you want to use, and sometimes you would have to mod those accessories as well, there are another ways to do that, but you need to learn through try and error, and make some tests, and have patience, lots of patience.

I hope this might help you

I am sorry but i forgot to tell you that i'm beginner at blender.

All things was clear until blender step. i managed to install plugins for blender and load both tmc.

And then it goes for like this.

Step 1. bla bla bla

Step. ?? what did you do

Step. ??? what did you do before this?

Step. ??? what did you do even before this?

Step 2. bla bla bla

Can you please join discord to explain it to me in real time? https://discord.gg/djTFtcc

14 hours ago, funnybunny666 said:

I'm 

Sorry mate seems i need to direct contact with you with discord or something. 

You've skipped lots of steps that i don't know but u do. 

For the longest time i wanted to make mods transparent and change bodies of mods. Everytime i try to follow internet forum guide or tuts i always fail and give up. Everytime in 5 years... gee T.T.

I've so many question only for this tutor. Please contact me through discord: https://discord.gg/djTFtcc

Hope you still wants to help me...

44 minutes ago, merovingean said:

Hushit... XD why u are mad at him lol. 

Anyway thanks for detailed tuts ill try it now.

he use other asset to make mod and gain profit, so he end up piss off many modder in here. oh yes, i have something to confess, the mod you try re-create was my mod. so i have few advice, mod have limit size, so whatever you do keep it lower than 10mb, this is also reason why i dont keep accessories from origin mod

Almost all of them outdated and there is almost no video tuts. All text tuts which is only for natural english speaker. And still very confusing for beginners! Really hard to make them work...

For transparent teaching, please refer to this.

17 minutes ago, merovingean said:

Sorry mate seems i need to direct contact with you with discord or something. 

You've skipped lots of steps that i don't know but u do. 

For the longest time i wanted to make mods transparent and change bodies of mods. Everytime i try to follow internet forum guide or tuts i always fail and give up. Everytime in 5 years... gee T.T.

I've so many question only for this tutor. Please contact me through discord: https://discord.gg/djTFtcc

Hope you still wants to help me...

i thing he explain it clearly. what kind of step he skip ??

5 minutes ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

he use other asset to make mod and gain profit, so he end up piss off many modder in here. oh yes, i have something to confess, the mod you try re-create was my mod. so i have few advice, mod have limit size, so whatever you do keep it lower than 10mb, this is also reason why i dont keep accessories from origin mod

whats asset? why it's making modders mad? can u explain it to me? And if it's your mod can you share it with me? or r u same as HUSHIT? trying to get profit? XD