NG (german) Version - and finally it works again

I gave up on using sexout a long time ago du to the problems with the ng version and nvse. Seeing prideslayer had a new extender released also supporting the ng version (big thanks) i decided to give it a try again and yeah it's working. Thought i was probably not the only one with this kind of problem and this post might help some of you.

I reinstalled new vegas in case some of the old files might cause problems but i'm not sure anymore if that was really neccessary.

I installed nvse version 3b2

next step was the compilation file found here.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8963&highlight=compilation

you still need some required files for the compilation.

i only installed the compatibility skeleton,sexout core and data, don't forget the nvse extender

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5965

i didn't try the rest of the files.

Started the game and yeah it worked oh seems i forgot mcm for the configuration. Went to nexus and installed the latest version and guess what. Seems version 1.5 doesn't work with the ng version anymore and there is a ctd when starting or loading a game :). I remembered using it before and started searching for an earlier version. I found 1.2 on russian site with a lot of spam leading to download links with more spam. I managed to download the file and i was right there is no ctd with the earlier version. I was only in Goodsprings up to now but everything seems fine.

Here is my mcm 1.2 version. I scanned the file and it seems ok but since i don't think the site very trustworthy you might try and find another download source. Nevertheless here is the file if you want to try.

I gave up on using sexout a long time ago du to the problems with the ng version and nvse. Seeing prideslayer had a new extender released also supporting the ng version (big thanks) i decided to give it a try again and yeah it's working. Thought i was probably not the only one with this kind of problem and this post might help some of you.

I reinstalled new vegas in case some of the old files might cause problems but i'm not sure anymore if that was really neccessary.

I installed nvse version 3b2

next step was the compilation file found here.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8963&highlight=compilation

you still need some required files for the compilation.

i only installed the compatibility skeleton' date='sexout core and data, don't forget the nvse extender

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5965

i didn't try the rest of the files.

Started the game and yeah it worked oh seems i forgot mcm for the configuration. Went to nexus and installed the latest version and guess what. Seems version 1.5 doesn't work with the ng version anymore and there is a ctd when starting or loading a game :). I remembered using it before and started searching for an earlier version. I found 1.2 on russian site with a lot of spam leading to download links with more spam. I managed to download the file and i was right there is no ctd with the earlier version. I was only in Goodsprings up to now but everything seems fine.

Here is my mcm 1.2 version. I scanned the file and it seems ok but since i don't think the site very trustworthy you might try and find another download source. Nevertheless here is the file if you want to try.

[/quote']

You should ask pelinor on Nexus to check its current version against NG !

You should ask pelinor on Nexus to check its current version against NG !

The support thread for mcm on nexus was the first thing i tried when i was sure about the reason of my latest ctd. The problem was brought up there several times already after pelinors's latest post about half a year ago. Don't think he is working on this project anymore.

Archived