Missing Object Warning?

Tas-T

hi everyone 

i just removed the kinky mods from my mods folder and when i opened the sims this message appeared " Messing object warning some objects could not be loaded and were replaced " i cant go back to my sim and when i repute the kinky mod the message didnt appear but i dont want tot ply with kinky mods plz some one help me i dont want to lose my family what should i do ? 

8 hours ago, Tas-T said:

i dont want to lose my family what should i do

hey, Tas,

hope this finds you well.
while still using KW, you should evict your family (read the last option of the linked page) and have it sit on that "Choose Household" menu. then quit your game, move all KW files out of the "\Mods\Packages" folder, clear TS3's caches (you shall find this info here), then start a new game. your family should still be sitting in the "Choose Household" menu; all you have to do is to move it back to their previous — or even a new — household.

hope this helps.

cheers.

Archived