I've been having Problems with Sexout :(

So, I just installed everything that I needed for Sexout. It seems to have worked. Before it was crashing at startup. Now, when I load a game and in the middle of loading, the game crashes. I don't have much mods other than Breeze's male bodies and Breeze's armor fix. Also, Sexout Common Resources.esm and Sexout.esm. Does my load order matter? If so, here.

SexoutCommonResources.esm 00

GunRunnersArsenal.esm 01

DeadMoney.esm 02

HonestHearts.esm 03

OldWorldBlues.esm 04

LonesomeRoad.esm 05

FalloutNV.esm 06

TribalPack.esm 07

ClassicPack.esm 08

CaravanPack.esm 09

MercenaryPack.esm 0A

Sexout.esm 0B

bzArmour.esp 0C

Yes Load Order matters a lot for the esm files, the one you have just posted is pretty much a guarantee for crashtopia, you apparently have SexoutCommonResources as the main game file with everything else including FalloutNV (The actual Game File) as mods to it.

Read the documentation in the OP's (First Posts) of the files you've installed, SCR's OP tells you what order to put it. And install FOMM and use it's BOSS Load Order sort tool.

Archived