Lovers can't start sex act

In enslavement situation, the lovers creature always not work and sometime with NPC as well.Player Slave Encounters Version 0.55 (Updated 12 Dec 12) by Ichabod.

problem is when just say:

-----------------------------------

Lovers can't start sex act

xme=XXX(creature or NPC)

zme=XXX(player)

offender is not ready for sex act

-----------------------------------

loading order:

Oblivion.esm

MathFunctions.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

x117race.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp

MOBS.esp

MOBS Optional Combat Settings.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp

VipCxj_HighHeels.esp

Dancers clothes.esp

VipCxjHHTest.esp

R18PN - Bs Bondage.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp

Knights.esp

Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversBed.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

zzEstrus.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

CCC.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Beautiful People - MaleReplacerV2.esp

Clit Rings.esp

PlayerSlaveEncounters_v0.56.esp

Chained.esp

----------------------------------------------

By they way, all npcs have no eye, please help me solve this as well, thx a lot.

First off please read this post and take a look at the load order in the spoiler. Try to arrange your load order like the one shown.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133

After rearranging your load order please come back and post the new one.

I have see that before, but i just check it for lovers system it all same expect i just use loves with pk but in order list use extend vision. what different between them.

NO lovers plugins can be below these two:

If you are using Lovers with PK version 96 with the 11-200 bbb animations pack then you need to use the correct version of Player Slave Encounters. Use this one:

Player Slave Encounters v0.56 esp Patch for bbb animations pack.7z

If you are not using Lovers with PK version 96 then make sure you are using the normal version of Player Slave Encounters.

As per the OP you must install Lovers Creatures, Donkey's New and Improved animations Pack and Lovers Bitch (the esp file is not needed).

NO lovers plugins can be below these two:

If you are using Lovers with PK version 96 with the 11-200 bbb animations pack then you need to use the correct version of Player Slave Encounters. Use this one:

Player Slave Encounters v0.56 esp Patch for bbb animations pack.7z

If you are not using Lovers with PK version 96 then make sure you are using the normal version of Player Slave Encounters.

As per the OP you must install Lovers Creatures' date=' Donkey's New and Improved animations Pack and Lovers Bitch (the esp file is not needed).

[/quote']

Ok probably the problem is not use the correct version of PSE because i just make all those in one omod file. By the way, i use the LC v1.4.1 is this your mean LC,donkey's New. I would reinstall those thing in correct order and make sure the loading order correct.thx in deed.

How about my other question, all npc no eye, just empty lol?

Yes, install lovers bitch, then lovers creatures, then Donkey's New and Improved animations pack.

For your eye problems rebuild your bashed patch to include this: Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

The only one that should be left enabled is: Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

NOTE: You will need to disable all lovers esm\esp files before you rebuild your bashed patch or you will break their scripts!

Watch out for this plugin: Beautiful People - MaleReplacerV2.esp

If your male PC's are they ones with missing eyes then disable that file and see if that fixes it.

Yes' date=' install lovers bitch, then lovers creatures, then Donkey's New and Improved animations pack.

For your eye problems rebuild your bashed patch to include this: Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

The only one that should be left enabled is: Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

NOTE: You will need to disable all lovers esm\esp files before you rebuild your bashed patch or you will break their scripts!

Watch out for this plugin: Beautiful People - MaleReplacerV2.esp

If your male PC's are they ones with missing eyes then disable that file and see if that fixes it.

[/quote']

everything has working now, thx in deed.:D

Archived