Three Problems I'm having with the Lovers Mods

First (Lovers Rapers and Lovers True Crime): For some reason every time I get raped (or do the raping) one of the characters is backwards, usually the person being raped. For example in Lovers True Crime, when I get sent to jail and there's the sex-loving prisoner. If we have sex, then my character will end up facing backwards. I'm not sure what is going on, but I can't enjoy this mod to its full extent, when my character is looking the wrong way... (Load order included at bottom of post)

Second (Lovers Creatures): Now this is one I can sort of live without being fixed. Most of the time its just the simple problem of the creature (mostly animals) not casting (what I believe to be) the 'rape' spell they are given. Not sure if its just because most animals can't cast spells, or if its a bug... Also, whenever I summon a dog with the spell, I CTD before the dog is even summoned. Not sure why, but don't really care. I can live without a dog raping people.

Third (Lovers Strippers): This one I just don't know if its working or not. I don't get a message, I don't get a spell added to my list, I don't get an item. So I have zero idea if this mod is even working. I even downloaded some of the recommended mods and the enormous 'Daedra Sutra' mod. So I would be very happy if I could get this mod working. (is there an NPC I can talk to/trade with/get a quest from? Is there some special item I have to get, some building I have to go to? Just anything that will show me that the mod is working)

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

Sexdarkness.esm

CM Partners.esm

elPatrixF_Salamander_Race.esm

Flame Atronach Race.esm

Goblin Race.esm

Minotaur Race.esm

Race Repository.esm

Spider Daedra Race.esm

Cobl Main.esm

LoversCreature.esm

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversTrueCrime.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

mrSiikas_MinotaurResources.esp

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

Oblivion Collectible Cards.esp

CM Partners Extra NPCs.esp

CM Partners Marker NPCs.esp

CM Partners More NPCs.esp

CM Partners NPC.esp

CM Partners Special NPCs.esp

CM Partners.esp

Going Rogue.esp

Minionz.esp

Custom Player House Cottage.esp

KT_CustomRaceFix.esp

Playable Flame Atronach.esp

Playable Goblin.esp

Playable Minotaur.esp

Playable Spider Daedra.esp

goblinarmyv1.1.esp

Cobl Glue.esp

Cobl Si.esp

Cobl Tweaks.esp

Cobl Races.esp

Cobl Races - Balanced.esp

Cobl Races TNR.esp

Cobl Races TNR SI.esp

Salmo the Baker, Cobl.esp

Cobl Silent Equip Misc.esp

EM_FarmAnimals1.esp

Blissful_DreamsCOBL.esp

Item Crafting v4.2.esp

Crime & Punishment Overhaul 1.1.esp

Millstone_Farm_COBL.esp

Sexdarkness.esp

Gnome NPCs.esp

Gnome race.esp

darbyraces8.esp

sun_night_elves.esp

Cheydinhal Petshop.esp

AveED.esp

StockClothingArmorHGECnormalD.esp

Oblivion Vwalk UOS.esp

DLCShiveringIsles Vwalk UOS.esp

DLCShiveringIsles Vwalk DG_DS UOS.esp

CM Partners Vwalk.esp

CM Partners Extra NPCs Vwalk.esp

CM Partners Marker NPCs Vwalk.esp

CM Partners More NPCs Vwalk.esp

CM Partners NPC Vwalk.esp

CM Partners Special NPCs Vwalk.esp

Fantasy Lingerie.esp

TGND_Lingerie_Underwear.esp

SexyDance.esp

Vampire Society.esp

Blood Is Everything.esp

Gorangas Economy System.esp

LoversStripper.esp

If ANYONE can help, whatever you help me with will be greatly appreciated. I could not imagine not having Lovers Mods... it would just be a bit too... bland for my tastes.

(also, not really important, but if anyone could link me to a pregnancy mod on here, I'd be most thankful! I saw someone post an issue about getting preggers, having the baby and then it not being there, and I thought 'Hey! I want to get pregnant and raise a child, all the while, fighting off the deadly hordes of monsters, daedra and bandits!' but I'm too lazy to look through the list of mods, and there doesn't seem to be a 'Search' feature)

Sexdarkness.esm <<<<< Not compatible with lovers.

Sexdarkness.esp <<<<< Not compatible with lovers.

It is either these plugins or lovers you CANNOT run both.

Please look at this post and try to get your load order looking like the one in the spoiler.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133

These plugins must be last and it this order.

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

LoversMB2.esp

Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

Go back and read the OP for lovers stripper AFTER you fix your load order! The answer as to how to use it is in the top two spoilers.

With lovers creatures, there are a couple of broken creatures (baliwog for one) but the dog's work just fine. Make sure you have installed Donkey's New and Improved Animations Pack after installing Lovers Creatures.

RaperS has nothing to do with TrueCrime. If true crime has scripted the fellow jail mate to rape you then it probably has picked a particular animation (or animation group). If it is picking group 2 (from behind) that is considered by most of the mod makers to be the rape group. If you don't like that then you have a couple of options:

1. Modify what animation calls the plugin uses via the CS.

2. Swap out the ini and kf files with a different animation you like (this is only practical if it is selecting one particular animation - if it selects more than one then you are pretty much just wasting your time).

As Ark stated, you have to have these plugins in the correct order or they just won't work. You also can't use a competing sex system and think it will work either.

NOTE: You do NOT need the Lovers2dorgasm esp files. If you do use them then put them in the order that Ark shows but don't worry about plugins you don't have, just put the ones you are using in the correct order.

Cheers,

-Greg

Ok, well I went in and got my load order to be in what looks like the right order. But some of my Lovers mods aren't in that list, examples: Stripper and Truecrime. So I just put those two at the bottom above IdleAnims and Animobjects.

Also, I put all my Lovers.esp's at the top below my ESM's, is that correct? (sorry, as you can tell this is like my first or second time dealing with lovers mods... and it never seems to go smoothly)

New Load Order: (minus all the misc mods that aren't related to Lovers or updates, etc.)

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

LoversRaperS.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversTrueCrime.esp

LoversFSE.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

LoversStripper.esp

That won't work. Creatures uses assets from Shivering Isles so you may not even be able to start the game like that.

We really need to see your full load order (it helps as we can spot non-compatible plugins).

For what you have try this:

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversTrueCrime.esp

LoversStripper.esp

OK, so pretty much:

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

CM Partners.esm

elPatrixF_Salamander_Race.esm

Flame Atronach Race.esm

Goblin Race.esm

Minotaur Race.esm

Race Repository.esm

Spider Daedra Race.esm

Cobl Main.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversTrueCrime.esp

LoversFSE.esp

mrSiikas_MinotaurResources.esp

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

Oblivion Collectible Cards.esp

CM Partners Extra NPCs.esp

CM Partners Marker NPCs.esp

CM Partners More NPCs.esp

CM Partners NPC.esp

CM Partners Special NPCs.esp

CM Partners.esp

Going Rogue.esp

Minionz.esp

Custom Player House Cottage.esp

KT_CustomRaceFix.esp

Playable Flame Atronach.esp

Playable Goblin.esp

Playable Minotaur.esp

Playable Spider Daedra.esp

goblinarmyv1.1.esp

Cobl Glue.esp

Cobl Si.esp

Cobl Tweaks.esp

Cobl Races.esp

Cobl Races - Balanced.esp

Cobl Races TNR.esp

Cobl Races TNR SI.esp

Salmo the Baker, Cobl.esp

Cobl Silent Equip Misc.esp

EM_FarmAnimals1.esp

Blissful_DreamsCOBL.esp

Item Crafting v4.2.esp

Crime & Punishment Overhaul 1.1.esp

Millstone_Farm_COBL.esp

Gnome NPCs.esp

Gnome race.esp

darbyraces8.esp

sun_night_elves.esp

Cheydinhal Petshop.esp

AveED.esp

StockClothingArmorHGECnormalD.esp

Oblivion Vwalk UOS.esp

DLCShiveringIsles Vwalk UOS.esp

DLCShiveringIsles Vwalk DG_DS UOS.esp

CM Partners Vwalk.esp

CM Partners Extra NPCs Vwalk.esp

CM Partners Marker NPCs Vwalk.esp

CM Partners More NPCs Vwalk.esp

CM Partners NPC Vwalk.esp

CM Partners Special NPCs Vwalk.esp

Fantasy Lingerie.esp

TGND_Lingerie_Underwear.esp

SexyDance.esp

Vampire Society.esp

Blood Is Everything.esp

LoversStripper.esp

Ok, so I did that. And the True Crime prisoner sex scene is still backwards, in some cases. In others he's just offset. Like rather than being behind me, he is in the middle of me. I can fix this with the 1,2,3 etc, but that takes a while for a short sex scene.

Also, I'm still not sure how to tell if Lovers Strippers is working. I've gone back and read everything, I've got all the required mods, everything is up to date, I don't think anything is wrong. Is there some way to tell if it is running properly? Funny thing is, this was the main reason I posted here.

One more thing, summoning a dog still causes the CTD. I can live with out this being fixed, but maybe if we can fix one thing, then the others will come easier?

Ok, on the whole backwards thing, hit the console during sex and tell me what animation number is being played. I don't know if you are not liking the animation that is being selected or that the animation is just off and needs adjustment. Make sure that you are on even ground if at all possible.

It would also be help to tell me what version of lovers resources (v2 or v3) and what animations you are running (the default set with v2, the 11-200 bbb set for v3 or your own hand selected from the Daedra Sutra).

On the dog summoning, that still has to be caused by not installing lovers creatures correctly. Walk me though how\where you are installing things.

As to Lovers Stripper:

Taken straight from the 1st spoiler of lovers stripper's OP:

after installing and activating this mod you will be asked to select a dance start key and a dance end key

After selecting the start and stop key you then will need to hit the start key to start dancing. More information on the actual usage can be found in the second spoiler of the OP here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13752

Alright, I'm pretty sure the animation is off, but you da boss, boss.

"Error in script 0e071344

an expression failed to evaluate to a vaild result

File: Lovers with PK.esp Offset: 0x9AFD Command: "

Its pretty much that, repeated four or five times in the console during sex.

With pretty much all my mods (unless it can't be helped) I use OBMM to install them. Call me a lazy fuck, but I don't care. So I just use the standard install method of OBMM. Create, *enter name*, Add archive, select the archive(s), create and then I activate the mod. (this is most likely the reason my mods aren't getting installed correctly, they aren't getting the personal care and attention they need, they are just being man-handled by a program)

Ok, I'm almost positive I'm using Lovers resources v2. I downloaded this stuff a while ago (like 4 or 5 months ago), so I highly doubt I'm using an up-to-date version. Also, I'm not really sure how to 'hand select from the Daedra Sutra' as you put it. I'm not really familiar with mods that deal with animations and fancy scripts, like these ones.

Also, I'm going to assume something is wrong with my install of Lovers Strippers because I'm not asked to choose start/stop dance keys. (see second paragraph for install instructions)

Last thing, thanks. Not many people would be willing to help out a, I would say novice... but that doesn't even begin to describe me.

Clearly something is definitely going wrong with installing things via that method. I don't know if you are creating the OMOD incorrectly or perhaps it could be OBMM's fault. Either way makes no difference.

I recommend you reinstall lovers and this time do it manually. You can still use version 2\rev91 if you like, or you can update to v3\rev 96. Most of the plugins will work with either one.

To do this unzip the plugins to a temp directory and look at their file structure. If they contain a meshes, sound and textures folder along with an esm or esp file then you drag and drop them into: Oblivion\data\

If the file contains a data folder then you drag and drop it into: Oblivion\

That could also be what is throwing things off for you with creating omod files if the folder structure is wrong.

If you manually reinstall and use v2\rev91 then install in this order:

1. Resource Pack v2

2. Base Pack rev91

3. Lovers creatures

4. Donkey's New and Improved Animations Pack.

If you manually reinstall and use v3\rev96 then install in this order:

1. Resource Pack v3 or Base Pack rev96 - the order doesn't matter now.

3. Lovers creatures

4. Donkey's New and Improved Animations Pack.

5. 11-200 animations. You can either use the ready made BBB animations pack found in the Lovers Resources thread or you can hand select them from the Daedra Sutra.

Holler if you have questions on any of the steps above.

Archived