xirenaprinsessa Posted June 23, 2019 Posted June 23, 2019 Does anyone happen to have this laying around? please?
xirenaprinsessa Posted June 23, 2019 Author Posted June 23, 2019 yeah no, I've used that one. It's mesh and textures are kind of absolutely terrible in comparison. CEO is all around better. So I'm looking for that one specifically.
winny257 Posted June 23, 2019 Posted June 23, 2019 1 hour ago, xirenaprinsessa said: yeah no, I've used that one. It's mesh and textures are kind of absolutely terrible in comparison. CEO is all around better. So I'm looking for that one specifically. the quality of your posted image "textures" it's for me no means better. my posted link is the only that exists here on LL. but I found still this. Spoiler very old January 7, 2015 and I do not know whether a download is available here an alternative.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.