WW wont work!

i installed the mod and have the "WickedWhimsMod" folder in my mods folder but nothing will show up in game... i have enabled scrip mod shit and all that so its not that and my texture files work so its just the ww mod that doesnt work. plz help

All I can suggest is ensure that your Resource.cfg is set up correctly:

Priority 500
PackedFile *.package
PackedFile */*.package
PackedFile */*/*.package
PackedFile */*/*/*.package
PackedFile */*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile */*/*/*/*/*.package

I put WW in it's own folder along with the animation packages for it (e.g. C:\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WW)

• TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script
  • TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package
  • WW_animation.package
  • WW_animation.package
  • etc

My wicked whims won't work either. The options just don't show up. There aren't any WW-actions my sims can now use. 

I can't remember I had changed something. Got the newest WWversion. Don't using CNWW.

All my mods are in the same folder as always.

And my sims don't have a face anymore, either the male ones or the females, but never both a the same time. 

I just can't figure out, what the problem might be!

7 hours ago, bimmelbammel said:

My wicked whims won't work either. The options just don't show up. There aren't any WW-actions my sims can now use. 

I can't remember I had changed something. Got the newest WWversion. Don't using CNWW.

All my mods are in the same folder as always.

And my sims don't have a face anymore, either the male ones or the females, but never both a the same time. 

I just can't figure out, what the problem might be!

Do you have the latest game version? The current version of WickedWhims works only with the latest version of the Sims.

And if faces are missing, then something is wrong with custom content. Some of it may not be updated or you may have accidentally deleted it. 

Archived