Error with Wicked mods and MCC

Hey everyone 

i just updated to the wicked mod to 4.3.5.142C  and now all the Wicked option are gone and mcc reported me a problem about last exception  after that i updated my MCC command center and now MCC i gone like no option MCC and wicked mod   can somebody tell me what happened    Thank you 

MY game version is  1.50.67.1020  and and their is the last exception i uploaded  before updating mcc 

lastException.txt

1 hour ago, GamingGhost said:

Hey everyone 

i just updated to the wicked mod to 4.3.5.142C  and now all the Wicked option are gone and mcc reported me a problem about last exception  after that i updated my MCC command center and now MCC i gone like no option MCC and wicked mod   can somebody tell me what happened    Thank you 

MY game version is  1.50.67.1020  and and their is the last exception i uploaded  before updating mcc 

lastException.txt 961.05 kB · 2 downloads

Did you update CNWW? If he hasn't updated yet then it conflicts with the latest version of WW, and MCC is also updated to 6.32 now. You do need to update your game though. 

3 hours ago, GamingGhost said:

WW 4.3.5.142C does not work with this version. If it's a legit copy then update it using Origin and if still get a LE then post it. If it's not a legit copy then you won't get any help here.

17 hours ago, RUASim21 said:

Did you update CNWW? If he hasn't updated yet then it conflicts with the latest version of WW, and MCC is also updated to 6.32 now. You do need to update your game though. 

i dont have cnww and didnt found it in the mods folder and i updated my mcc and the mcc options were gone i downgraded to to previous and the mcc came back and i didnt upgraded my game  i think i have to upgrade  the game  i think

15 hours ago, smjm81 said:

WW 4.3.5.142C does not work with this version. If it's a legit copy then update it using Origin and if still get a LE then post it. If it's not a legit copy then you won't get any help here.

I think you are right but on the WW page it showed that it supports the game version  1.50.67

4 hours ago, GamingGhost said:

I think you are right but on the WW page it showed that it supports the game version  1.50.67

Turbo has not updated the info on his page or his website. He is on vacation and only stopped by for a brief moment to post a patch for WW. If you notice he also did not even update his changelogs.

I promise you, it will not work with any other version except 1.52.

Archived