about nudeskin mod

hey guys this is my nude skin mod folder. but i realised something today, do you think i have conflicting mods? can you check out it please?

vv.png.5e514bebb4beb150fd235844e188ef7e.png

i think i shouldn't have cmar_EAdetailsSkin_Default_Male_Hairless , cmar_EAdetailsSkin_Default_Male_Hairlight and cmar_EAdetailsSkin_Default_Male_Hairmore in the same time, or should i? what do you think?

25 minutes ago, whitestar-ws said:

i think i shouldn't have cmar_EAdetailsSkin_Default_Male_Hairless , cmar_EAdetailsSkin_Default_Male_Hairlight and cmar_EAdetailsSkin_Default_Male_Hairmore in the same time, or should i? what do you think?

hey, WhiteStar,

hope this finds you well.
i have all CMarNYC's non-default skins (as well as the Nouveau Nudists) installed and never ran into any trouble, so i can't state for sure.

yet, CMar alerts for the following:
• "For the default replacement skins, male and female are in separate packages and only body textures are replaced. USE ONLY ONE default replacement for each sex."
since you have several ages for each sex installed, you might get some conflicts while creating/customising your sims in CAS.

hope this helps.

cheers

1 minute ago, ZenBuddhist said:

hey, WhiteStar,

hope this finds you well.
i have all CMarNYC's non-default skins (as well as the Nouveau Nudists) installed and never ran into any trouble, so i can't state for sure.

yet, CMar alerts for the following:
• "For the default replacement skins, male and female are in separate packages and only body textures are replaced. USE ONLY ONE default replacement for each sex."
since you have several ages for each sex installed, you might get some conflicts while creating/customising your sims in CAS.

hope this helps.

cheers

thanks friend, i did. i removed the default packages and installed nondefault instead of them. And indeed i realised a lot of incompatible mods in my folder. this explains why my game was lagging on an on, what ignorant i am

Archived