WW Error

Haven't been playing with the mods for quite some time now but after playing it again I got an update notification, so I proceed to download it normally. After downloading the new version (4.3.5.142c) the mods are shown normally in the startup menu, however there are no WW buttons when I login to a save. My enable cc and scripts are both checked.

Anyone got a solution? Thanks in advance.

43 minutes ago, throwiee94 said:

Haven't been playing with the mods for quite some time now but after playing it again I got an update notification, so I proceed to download it normally. After downloading the new version (4.3.5.142c) the mods are shown normally in the startup menu, however there are no WW buttons when I login to a save. My enable cc and scripts are both checked.

Anyone got a solution? Thanks in advance.

Did  you make sure to delete all old WW mod files and also to take out Nisa's hotfix if you installed it, also is your game up to date?

29 minutes ago, CPU said:

Upgrade WW to the latest version.

It is the latest version.

4 minutes ago, RUASim21 said:

Did  you make sure to delete all old WW mod files and also to take out Nisa's hotfix if you installed it, also is your game up to date?

I have and it is up to date.

Archived