Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request) [2] RELOADED

donwerve

Spoiler
1 hour ago, alphaZomega said:

Hey everyone, I have managed to fit the AxA body underneath Claire's canon Classic Tank Top outfit. It looks just like her real classic tank top body, only she can be undressed and wear various combinations of her clothes. Here's a comparison of her official Classic Jacket outfit by Capcom and my modded Classic Tank Top with nude mod underneath:

classicTankTopRebuilt.thumb.gif.05b21403c59c9cd6bdfb70c70e9aae07.gif

All of her clothes are removable, and it has working straps and holsters like the real costume.

cropTop.jpg.9c7e39cea775957a923dadc04973240e.jpg

ClassicClaireModNSFW.thumb.jpg.29545e343729093f001a03ad1853ea9b.jpg

classicTankTopMod2.jpg.ad268292a55580b943a91caabbfe9dd7.jpg

Her feet and toes are even underneath her boots with no clipping issues, and I have also fitted DrSlump's bikini bottoms to her.

Also I have added the BxB body to the mix (the above pics are all AxA), though her tits are huge and her tank top had to be expanded to fit them. I'm really tired right now so I'm just gonna upload one version tonight, it looks like this:

Sexy Classic Tank Top (Bikini Type)

20191024023414_1.jpg.527abbe8f0ebca3996cb41a454ac19a7.jpg

This mod has the BxB body for Classic Tank Top with a super-short crop-top, bikini bottoms, sandals, fanny pack and full holster gear. I call it "bikini type" because I had to swap out the knife in her shoulder holster to make room for the bikini textures, so you can only have one or the other. The other type with her normal knife would therefore be the "default type".

Sexy Classic Tank Top (Bikini Type).rar 29.67 MB · 6 downloads

I could make a hundred different combinations of this, so let me know what you want and I'll upload them later. Only one crop-top fits on BxB for now, otherwise she'll have to be topless. I usually give her a fanny pack so her knives and flashbangs don't look like they're floating behind her ass, but I've made belts without it and as well as a version of the pistol holster that needs no belt and just straps to her leg .

~ENJOY~

That's awesome, i didnt know that kind of thing was possible

I would like things like,

Base outfit (your modded Classic Tank Top ) - and tiptoes option

Base outfit - cropped top and tiptoes option

Base outfit - topless and tiptoes option

Also i don't know if you have made a tiptoes AxA nude body or an option do to it (i only found the BxB type )

Thank you !

3 hours ago, alphaZomega said:

cropTop.jpg.9c7e39cea775957a923dadc04973240e.jpg

I'm speechless.

Here's the combination I imagine if it's possible:

Classic Tank Top:

- Cropped Top

- Keep all gun holsters

- remove knife holster

- remove fanny pack

- remove spandex shorts

- if possible switch the boots with the default jacket ones, from remake not classic (if not then sandals)

Lol nice one! 

What I'd want from this :

bikini bottoms,  topless, boots, gun holster (I prob wouldn't mind floating knife on the back) 

preferably original 777 boobs or one size bigger ?

seriously bikini / boots version looks so good generally,  yet everyone seems to make "high heels" which is kinda boring and ultimately doesn't really fit any better haha 

To AlphaZomega

Amazing works! Thank You very much!

You said that you can make a wish...

If possible, I would like a BOTTOMLESS version:
Tank Top, sandals (or ) and a fully naked ass.
And, please, no one accessories (knives, holsters, etc.) so that they do not cover the naked ass..:)
Thank you very much!

@alphaZomega I've been really enjoying your awesome Claire mods, especially all the customization for BDSM and Escape Run.

You've likely got your hands full with your latest project, but if you could find a way to make addons for this to individually restore the ball-gag and/or the high heels (minus the harness), you'd make me just about the happiest man in the world.

1505357159_BDSMplugin.jpg.ab73c6c9ecf528e5d2486beee0768180.jpg.1caa564d5c7c5a46ff620672f043ea76.jpg

Either way, keep up the amazing work!

hello alphaZomega Hard work

Can you help me make the  Katherine Warren barefoot nude mod ?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lbMbxy8zJAookHClFa-O0Grox1U8JMAv/edit

Can I still ask for it?

Can you help me make the module for leon in this video?

https://www.deviantart.com/nrdg/art/Resident-Evil-2-Leon-Nude-mod-Erect-version-791185627

hello alphaZomega Hard work, thank you

I saw it on this website, but he did not release the download URL.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, since this thread seems heavily Claire-centric, but are there any good mods for Leon? I'm looking for just a nude version of the stock model... most of the ones I've seen swap him out for some huge hulk body and all, I'd rather just the default Leon body and hairstyle, but you know... nekkid. No reason why the girls have to be the only ones going au naturale.

6 hours ago, Wanderer22 said:

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, since this thread seems heavily Claire-centric, but are there any good mods for Leon? I'm looking for just a nude version of the stock model... most of the ones I've seen swap him out for some huge hulk body and all, I'd rather just the default Leon body and hairstyle, but you know... nekkid. No reason why the girls have to be the only ones going au naturale.

That Sakura mod doesn't look so bad,  maybe you could somehow get his original hair working I think it'd be better (even though I don't really like his haircut lol)  

But I see what you mean there really isn't... much and that Sakura mod looks competent but not "great", a bit too unrealistic. 

On 10/24/2019 at 9:48 AM, alphaZomega said:

Hey everyone,...

Excuse me.

About Ada , can you make her to full nude?

(No necklace  , no shoes , big boob & bushy pubic hair)

Now , Leon , Claire , Sherry , all character have nude mod , only Ada's not perfect ...

So hope you can make Ada to full nude , please.

Thanks a lot.

Happy Halloween everyone! This post is going to be huge.

Sorry for such a delay, I was busy this past week and I had some annoying issues with hex-editing the bloodmasks, mudmasks (from the sewer water) and rainmasks for various parts of the model, particularly on the skin. I ended up just making the blood that appears on her skin very minimal, as it loads the wrong blood-pattern and there is apparently nothing I can do to switch it to the right one without causing errors with the normals on her skin that would be 100x more ugly than any blood splatter pattern. I made the blood that gets on her face / neck minimal as well to make it match up with the blood on the body so that there's no obvious blood-neck-seam, @VenturousGamer. So sorry to any blood lovers, but as of now her skin cannot be soaked in it.

Also, I moved the right belt loop of her shoulder holster to actually hook to her belt on her shorts, and also fixed the rigging for the shoulder holster, as I noticed that in even the official Capcom costume that the pistol magazines + their leather holders stretched and clipped like they were made of rubber (fixing this was difficult). I combined the holster with said magazines to make them all on the shoulder-holster's submesh, then put the knife in the submesh that the magazines were previously occupying. This freed up the knife's submesh to let me use it exclusively for the bikini, so the costume can now have the knife + any pert of the bikini at the same time. The Classic Tank Top costume has 15 submeshes, and only one (the first one) can be error-free -- normally it is the necklace chain, but I swapped it and made it be the skin instead (hence the bloodmask problems). This is not a problem for most Claire costume mods, as they are all based on the Red Jacket costume, which already has the skin as the first (and only error-free) submesh.

This mod comes with an included version of the default Claire head model and my modified makeup texture, designed to minimize the neck seam. For some reason, using the default head that's built into the game gives me problems with the neck seam, so I had to replace it with the same head model but with the geometric-normals averaged / smoothed to the AxA & BxB bodies. If you want to install a custom head mesh (a face mod), extract the base mod and go to the pl1003 folder inside sectionroot and replace pl1558.mesh with the mesh from your custom head model. Or you can delete the two "pl1000_face_costume_x" files inside the mod's objectroot folder to make it load whatever you have set as Claire's default head (though that will also get rid of the makeup and neck-blend textures). 

Anyway, here is the base mod below. All other variations (addons) must be installed on top of this and will NOT work without it:

Modular Classic Tank Top

ModularCTT.jpg.71fa49e75ac7e9c7206339b1fef80f50.jpg
A complete recreation of Claire's Classic Tank top outfit with the AxA nude-mod body (by Wolfenoctis & Maliwei777) underneath the clothes. 

Modular Classic Tank Top.rar

Okay, now here we go with the addons. First for the non-models:

Modular Classic Tank Top - No Bloodstains (addon)

Makes Claire unable to get bloodied from blood-splatter or being bitten / scratched while wearing Modular Classic Tank Top. Must install over Modular Classic Tank Top.

Modular CTT - No Bloodstains.rar

Modular Classic Tank Top - Move to Elza Walker slot (addon)

Modular Classic Tank Top - Move to Noir slot (addon)

20191031111510_1.jpg.6ff523621c4a0dbd4fded7ecbe66c09d.jpg

Moves Modular Classic Tank Top to the Claire Noir or Elza Walker slot, thereby removing Claire's knife, grenades and holstered weapons from her person. These two mods will make Modular Classic Tank Top occupy both the Classic Tank Top slot and the Noir or Elza slots at the same time, but you can then install certain other mods that use the Classic Tank Top slot (such as Claire Warden by Arison_C) and both should work, with Modular CTT still being on the Elza or Noir slot

Classic TankTop to Elza slot.rar

Classic TankTop to Noir slot.rar

Modular Classic Tank Top - Bikini Red (skin addon)

Modifies the bikini of Modular Classic Tank Top to be all-red instead of two-tone. Install over Modular Classic Tank Top.

All Red Bikini.rar

Modular Classic Tank Top - Bikini Black (skin addon)

Modifies the bikini of Modular Classic Tank Top to be all-black instead of two-tone. Install over Modular Classic Tank Top.

All Black Bikini.rar

Now, for the addon models:

Modular Classic Tank Top - Bikini (addon)

screenshot.jpg.aafdca3a055731b54c9aeaff92608d14.jpg

Classic Tank Top Claire wearing a bikini, belt, fannypack, and some sandals. Install over Modular Classic Tank Top.

Standard Bikini.rar

Modular Classic Tank Top - Bikini Barefoot (addon)

screenshot.jpg.4cc3a27a2105ea6bad2e1955355fac9a.jpg

Classic Tank Top Claire wearing a bikini, belt, and fannypack. No shoes. Install over Modular Classic Tank Top.

Bikini Barefoot.rar

Modular Classic Tank Top - Bikini w No Holster (addon)

screenshot.jpg.c37aa264fa6229196fe03422316bbd59.jpg

Classic Tank Top Claire wearing a bikini and some sandals. Install over Modular Classic Tank Top. Use with "Modular Classic Tank Top - Move to Noir / Elza Walker slot (addon)" to remove floating holstered weapons.

Bikini Only.rar

Modular Classic Tank Top - More Skin (addon)

screenshot.jpg.36fb4e3325d686a41545c9ec991ed387.jpg

Claire in her Classic Tank Top outfit with no shoulder holster, knife, fanny pack, or spats. Install over Modular Classic Tank Top. *Fixed, thanks @AsheliaAshe

Default w More Skin.rar

Modular Classic Tank Top - Crop Top (addon)

screenshot.jpg.4a659093dd71b19b6effda69344d07e4.jpg

Claire in her Classic Tank Top outfit with a moderate crop-top and no shoulder holster / knife. Install over Modular Classic Tank Top.

Basic Crop Top.rar

Modular Classic Tank Top - Max Skin Crop Top (addon)

screenshot.jpg.e823c0779b7be231062aadee532c09e5.jpg

Claire with red shorts, crop top, pistol holster, and sandals. Install over Modular Classic Tank Top.

Max Skin Crop Top.rar

Modular Classic Tank Top - BxB Crop Top (addon)

screenshot.jpg.e9da65abe300b2a85ae1b2990efbcbe3.jpg

Claire in her Classic Tank Top outfit with larger breasts, larger ass and a short crop-top. Install over Modular Classic Tank Top.

BxB Crop Top.rar

Modular Classic Tank Top - Tiptoes (addon)

screenshot.jpg.837b082ec6d7fc7baa8a7ff578ffc68e.jpg

Claire in her Classic Tank Top outfit, but with no boots. Install over Modular Classic Tank Top.

Classic Tank Top Tiptoes.rar

Modular Classic Tank Top - Topless (addon)

screenshot.jpg.ec60d6594baaee5f2960cd62140f834c.jpg

Claire with red shorts, belt (no fanny pack), pistol holster, and boots. Install over Modular Classic Tank Top.

Topless.rar

Modular Classic Tank Top - Topless w Bikini Bottoms (addon)

screenshot.jpg.4fa311284b23178fb7dedb155425d591.jpg

Topless Claire with bikini bottoms, pistol holster, and boots. No belts. Install over Modular Classic Tank Top.

Topless w Bikini Bottoms.rar

Modular Classic Tank Top - Tanktop w No Bottoms (addon)

screenshot.jpg.3bad13fd2a62f3f04ae686771ed88a00.jpg

Claire with default tank top, pistol holster, necklace, watch and sandals. Install over Modular Classic Tank Top.

Tanktop w No Bottoms.rar

Modular Classic Tank Top - Nude (addon)

screenshot.jpg.c1ad66896ab8c5b4db9101531869a83a.jpg

Classic Tank Top Claire wearing only her belt, fannypack, and some sandals. Install over Modular Classic Tank Top.

Classic Tank Top Nude.rar

Modular Classic Tank Top - MGSV Quiet Nude (addon)

screenshot.jpg.90c662054dae7035ccb30de3d01b5641.jpg

Naked Claire styled like Quiet from MGSV, with shoulder holster (no knife or fanny pack), belts, pistol holster, and boots. Install over Modular Classic Tank Top.

Classic TankTop Quiet Nude.rar

Modular Classic Tank Top - MGSV Quiet (addon)

screenshot.jpg.6c52fabe09393580c10a134f2e5e604a.jpg

Claire styled like Quiet from MGSV, with bikini, shoulder holster (no knife), belts, pistol holster, and boots. Pictured with Bikini Black (skin addon).rar (also linked above).

Classic Tank Top MGSV Quiet.rar

And finally, I have two mods for the standard Elza Walker nude slot:

AxA Adorable Shaved - Tiptoes

screenshot.jpg.db3cc1e138491fc4cd2405f9879ed1e7.jpg

Replaces Elza Walker outfit with shaved naked Claire including jiggle physics and bare feet. Cleaner arms. Standalone mod. Extract the mod to find four other variants of the nude body model (BxB default, BxB barefoot, AxA with no necklace + watch, and AxA default) inside the pl1099 folder in sectionroot, each of which can be renamed to the main pl1000.mesh should you want to use them instead of tiptoes AxA. I was testing and left them in there by accident tbh.

AxA Adorable Shaved - Tiptoes.rar

777 Claire Nude Mods - No Bloodstains (addon)

Makes naked Claire unable to get bloodied from blood-splatter or being bitten / scratched. This mod will also make nude Claire use whatever you have set as her regular face textures and head model if she was using anything else. Must install over some variant of Original Claire nude mod, DxD Dreams or Curvy Claire for the Elza Walker slot.

777 Claire Nude Mods - No Blood.rar

I also recommend everyone download Katherine Animations for Claire. They look really sexy IMO, she sticks out her ass out so far: Katherine Animations for Claire.rar

Credits to Maliwei777 for making the original nude mod as well as the invaluable 3DS MAX importer / exporter script; Wolfenoctis for turning 777's nude mod into the wonderful DxD Dreams and its AxA and BxB variants; and DrSlumpX for creating the bikini mod.

~ENJOY~

Wow nice,  lots of stuff alphaZomega 

would it be possible to make this mod 

screenshot.jpg.4fa311284b23178fb7dedb155425d591.jpg.b33cf3868b01bec68d3ba425c5be21eb.jpg

but with black bikini panties instead or would that need a separate modification? 

Because that's exactly what I wanted otherwise,  red isn't bad but it kinda clashes with the rest of the game imo,  but yeah this looks really good, boots + bikini bottoms = perfect  (I do like the holster also)

Who wears high heels while fighting a zombie infestation?   Completely impractical,  and boots look way better anyway! 

Oh and Happy Halloween !  ? 

1 hour ago, MaidoLover said:

would it be possible to make this mod but with black bikini panties instead or would that need a separate modification? 

Yeah, just install the all-black bikini mod in that same post, near the top. I made the default bikini colors red and black to match her black tank top and red shorts.

~

2 hours ago, GATOKYO said:

Excuse me.

About Ada , can you make her to full nude?

(No necklace  , no shoes , big boob & bushy pubic hair)

One thing I cannot do is sculpt a nude body. All the really good nude bodies just seem to be made for Claire. You can download my Ada Wong Head Swap Plugin to put Ada's head on many Claire nude bodies that have body-necks, though.

~

On 10/29/2019 at 11:32 AM, a52147896343 said:

Can you help me make the  Katherine Warren barefoot nude mod ?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lbMbxy8zJAookHClFa-O0Grox1U8JMAv/edit

Can I still ask for it?

Can you help me make the module for leon in this video?

https://www.deviantart.com/nrdg/art/Resident-Evil-2-Leon-Nude-mod-Erect-version-791185627

hello alphaZomega Hard work, thank you

I saw it on this website, but he did not release the download URL.

Maybe I can make Katherine barefoot. She is already in heels. I wonder if she has any soles? If not then no. If you want to use a Claire nude mod body on Katherine (many of which have bare feet), you can use this or this. The Claire body must have a long neck, however.

I usually do not make male nude / lewd mods and I wouldn't know where to find a good erect penis + ballsack mesh to attach to whichever skimpy / nude Leon mod that is the best. I noticed a lot of them have trouble with his neck seam because normally his neck just disappears under his shirt.

~

On 10/26/2019 at 10:24 AM, 3dfapman said:

This mod doesn't work for me for some reason. Do I need more than just this mod to make it work?

No, that's all you need. Try uninstalling all mods in FluffyModManager and then deleting your natives folder from your game directory, then reinstalling. If that doesn't work, re-validate your game files on Steam. The mod replaces Classic Tank Top, not Elza Walker or Noir, just FYI.

~

On 10/26/2019 at 1:26 AM, Arc134 said:

I'm wondering if it'd be possible to doing the same with her red jacket's outfit like removing her pants , making her topless under her red jacket and all that?

Maybe for another time. The Classic Tank Top mod took a ton of work and doing the same for Red Jacket would take just as much. I dread the idea of fitting the jeans tightly to her legs... There is a clean version of the green tank top out there though that has me intrigued at the idea.

~

On 10/25/2019 at 11:39 PM, Geryon100 said:

You've likely got your hands full with your latest project, but if you could find a way to make addons for this to individually restore the ball-gag and/or the high heels (minus the harness), you'd make me just about the happiest man in the world.

Yeah I could do that. Don't expect it right away though.

~

On 10/24/2019 at 7:03 AM, Maverick-Heart said:

if possible switch the boots with the default jacket ones,

I could maybe add them to the classic tank top workshop file I have for 3DS MAX, then I would be able to do it. It is just a big list of mix-and-match clothes and bodies

~

On 10/27/2019 at 10:40 AM, konsuper said:

Other thing is I'm making nude human model replace zombie ,everything ok but only ghost survivors dlc poison zombie not success,model already replace ,ingame seems ok too,but when headshot the game crash ...everytime same problem.

I will look into it

Archived