NO LESBIAN ANIMATION ON BED!

all animatiuons work well except for lesbians on bed...

when i click woohoo with other, no animation list show up

of course i had installed F/F animations (amra72 and mike24 etc..._) 

i think something crash bugs are ibetween  animations

i eagerly looking forward to your advices and wisdoms! 

1 hour ago, lkb0714 said:

all animatiuons work well except for lesbians on bed...

hey, lkb,

hope this finds you well.
couple things:
1. would you inform which Mod are using to trigger the animations — e.g. Oniki's Kinky World or Twilight's Passion?
2. Amra72 and Mike24 have specific sets for lesbians' woohooing. each comes with two files: a larger one containing the actual animations and a smaller one containing some animation data; the latter follows the first naming convention but has either an "AW" or an "OKW" on its beginning.
do you have both files per animation set installed?

this is how these sets are installed in my computer — they reside in their own folder inside …/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Mods/Packages/ folder:

Amra72

Spoiler

1708468581_ScreenShot2019-06-19at10_17_34AM.png.b7bdf4feb963a242169a6ee2cfa99c50.png

Mike24

Spoiler

1924899733_ScreenShot2019-06-19at10_17_56AM.png.2341a5e45c76375c5b8042ce5a69756e.png

hope this helps.

cheers

2. Amra72 and Mike24 have specific sets for lesbians' woohooing. each comes with two files: a larger one containing the actual animations and a smaller one containing some animation data; the latter follows the first naming convention but has either an "AW" or an "OKW" on its beginning.
do you have both files per animation set installed?

I'm glad to see your reply, zen.

1. i using only Oniki's kinky world. not Passion

2. i had nstalled only kw / okw files! 

i m going to try your second thing!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

um,  sorry to hear my issue remain as it is

you mentioned AW files of Amra72  seem to integrated at new version. i can't find this AW files at sims3 forum

and i found more detail things of my current issue.

if other female sim requesting woohoo to my female sim for free will, they perform random animations both Female Female / Female Male.

then selecting woohoo location to bed  ------> woohoo lists show up and i can choose F/F animations..

Summary

direct control woohoo to bed --> no animation (F/F or F/M everything)

sim's free will woohoo--> can choose F/F by adjust woohoo location

i have no idea why this issues happen.. :(

but. thanks for tour reply :)

a attachment below is my animations list of mod/packages

list.png

8 hours ago, lkb0714 said:

I'm glad to see your reply, zen.

1. i using only Oniki's kinky world. not Passion

2. i had nstalled only kw / okw files! 

i m going to try your second thing!

a attachment below is my animations list of mod/packages

list.png

hey, lkb,

hope this message finds you well.

Oniki's Kinky World has been, since its first release, a problematic Mod. i was glancing through KW's thread right now, and just realised it has over 560 pages — most of it related to complaints on bugs and conflicts users face.
i'll be honest, lkb: i tried KW two years ago; because it conflicted with several modules from NRaas as well as Passion (i have always used both), i decided to have it uninstalled and never tried it again. since i play TS3 on a Macintosh, KW is just not worth the enormous Time and Knowledge effort — especially nowadays, for Oniki herself has retired from the Mod scene, KW's development appears to be impulsive and unplanned, and its latest versions are getting so faulty.

• • • • • • • • •

only as a test — and only if you feel like going through the trouble:

1. uninstall KW by placing its modules on your desktop;
2. download Passion's version 2.7.4.2 from this link;
3. unzip and  install passion's folder inside your /Mods/Packages/ folder;

4. clean all cache files from your /Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/ folder;
5. start a new game;
6. use the mod to have two or three lesbian sims woohoo on bed, and;
7. see if the lesbian animations work.

i'm quite confident they will.
like all Mods: depending on how you want townies and NPCs to behave and interact, Twilight's Passion should require some configuring; also, in order to further improve your TS3 gaming experience, you should consider installing some modules from Twallan's NRaas Mod — e.g. the combo Master Controller + Woohooer + Decensor + Shooless.

if you decide to reinstall KW and need further help with the Mod, FreakyRufus is the person you should get in touch it. he's always willing to help users, and is IMO one of the few who truly understands KW's ons and offs. his personal content page is here. nonetheless, if you try Passion, like it, and need further help configuring its parameters, please feel free to contact me.

my apologies for not being able to help you more.

cheers.

9 hours ago, ZenBuddhist said:

hey, lkb,

hope this message finds you well.

Oniki's Kinky World has been, since its first release, a problematic Mod. i was glancing through KW's thread right now, and just realised it has over 560 pages — most of it related to complaints on bugs and conflicts users face.
i'll be honest, lkb: i tried KW two years ago; because it conflicted with several modules from NRaas as well as Passion (i have always used both), i decided to have it uninstalled and never tried it again. since i play TS3 on a Macintosh, KW is just not worth the enormous Time and Knowledge effort — especially nowadays, for Oniki herself has retired from the Mod scene, KW's development appears to be impulsive and unplanned, and its latest versions are getting so faulty.

• • • • • • • • •

only as a test — and only if you feel like going through the trouble:

1. uninstall KW by placing its modules on your desktop;
2. download Passion's version 2.7.4.2 from this link;
3. unzip and  install passion's folder inside your /Mods/Packages/ folder;

4. clean all cache files from your /Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/ folder;
5. start a new game;
6. use the mod to have two or three lesbian sims woohoo on bed, and;
7. see if the lesbian animations work.

i'm quite confident they will.
like all Mods: depending on how you want townies and NPCs to behave and interact, Twilight's Passion should require some configuring; also, in order to further improve your TS3 gaming experience, you should consider installing some modules from Twallan's NRaas Mod — e.g. the combo Master Controller + Woohooer + Decensor + Shooless.

if you decide to reinstall KW and need further help with the Mod, FreakyRufus is the person you should get in touch it. he's always willing to help users, and is IMO one of the few who truly understands KW's ons and offs. his personal content page is here. nonetheless, if you try Passion, like it, and need further help configuring its parameters, please feel free to contact me.

my apologies for not being able to help you more.

cheers.

Thanks Zen. 

I think it's time to choose KW or Passion. 

You Prefer Passion? if you like Passion, i wanna know why you like Passion

3 hours ago, lkb0714 said:

Thanks Zen. 

I think it's time to choose KW or Passion. 

You Prefer Passion? if you like Passion, i wanna know why you like Passion

hello, lkb,

first of all: you're welcome.

i PMed you with some points i'll not post here; however, there are some differences worth establishing:

• Passion is essentially an animations' player while KW attempts to "recreate" a world with parameters the user configure prior to playing;
• in such sense, Passion's memory footprint is close to none, whereas KW really interferes with gaming performance;
• it also means Passion doesn't have as many features as KW;
• because KW addresses several core scripts at once — even when not configured — it tends to slow the playing making it sluggish;
• for the same reason, KW tend to conflict with mods such as NRaas Story Progression, along with several other NRaas modules;
• meanwhile Passion is 100% compatible with all NRaas modules as well as with MATY's Awesome Mod;
Passion is a stable Mod that is constantly updated, whilst KW is in its late alpha or early beta stage and some of its updates conflicts with games saved with earlier versions;
• since all i want from an animation player is for it to give my sims the opportunity of a deeper romantic interaction, i believe KW demands too many concessions from its player: a. it tends to conflict with both of the best Mods developed for TS3 (NRaas and Awesome), thus;

b. it tends to make the gaming experience a living nightmare.

yet, if i were in your shoes, ? i would try both.

i guess that's it for now, lkb. 

cheers.

Archived