On 11/26/2019 at 8:06 PM, Cedrict said:

1441307998_Screenshot(1).png.7b1154fe29f23faa9979313c913a2202.pngAfter update 1.5 it didnt work for me  

I got it.

You just press Ctrl + Alt + F10 key.

Then parts are appeared, in my case.

It's just a basic function of this MOD.

”Reload all mods and reset to default configuration."

1080670150_DOAX_VV2019-12-0903-49-36.thumb.jpg.0c7c35a56b9c038f95981cff67a5f708.jpg

hmm, maybe "parts lost" problem is caused by "shift + F2 key (shadows:Off)"

Off the shadows, several parts are unjoined. 

Shadows ON, everything is in its right place.

To hit "Ctrl + Alt + F10 key" ,

”Reload all mods and reset to default configuration."means turning shadows ON (default).

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone please explain this mod to me. i don'tget the instructions at all. The mod and it's bad english in the description and guide is just confusing me. i have it installed in Mods folder and moved the clothes comaptible with it to mods/costumes folder, pressed F10 ingame. was going to swimsuit selection on a girl, pressed this crtl+1 to "activate" it with no message appearing *think* and when i then press x, c or z + 1 or whatever nothing happens. don't even know if the mod is working or not *confused*

I am aware Minazuki doesn't want others to re-distribute the "002.Lovely.Summer.Kasumi" mod but can someone please share just the "Lovely.Summer.Kasumi.ini" file for me? I uninstalled the game so solve number of mod issues and it literally deleted the entire DOAX-VenusVacation folder and my mods folder with it. I expected it to just delete the game files not the entire folder. So I tried to recover the lost files and I think I managed to recover the mod itself but I was unable recover the .ini file for it. If Minazuki doesn't mind can someone for the love of god share just the ini file?

Thanks

PSA: put your mod folder out of "DOAX-VenusVacation" folder if you are trying to reinstall the game. I have lost almost 1/3 of my mods.

18 hours ago, DerpyNight said:

I am aware Minazuki doesn't want others to re-distribute the "002.Lovely.Summer.Kasumi" mod but can someone please share just the "Lovely.Summer.Kasumi.ini" file for me? I uninstalled the game so solve number of mod issues and it literally deleted the entire DOAX-VenusVacation folder and my mods folder with it. I expected it to just delete the game files not the entire folder. So I tried to recover the lost files and I think I managed to recover the mod itself but I was unable recover the .ini file for it. If Minazuki doesn't mind can someone for the love of god share just the ini file?

Thanks

PSA: put your mod folder out of "DOAX-VenusVacation" folder if you are trying to reinstall the game. I have lost almost 1/3 of my mods.

Lovely.Summer.Kasumi.ini

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Sorry but I don't have the R Swimsuit Champs Elysees swimsuit in my collection.  I've already put a lot of time + money + burnt all my gacha but no luck, that swimsuit is still not in my collection :[

Is there a way to change the ID to another swimsuit that I do have in my collection ? If so, how do I find out the ID of the swimsuits that I do have ?

Thx ^^

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2020 at 4:47 PM, __AKIRA__ said:

Hi,

Sorry but I don't have the R Swimsuit Champs Elysees swimsuit in my collection.  I've already put a lot of time + money + burnt all my gacha but no luck, that swimsuit is still not in my collection :[

Is there a way to change the ID to another swimsuit that I do have in my collection ? If so, how do I find out the ID of the swimsuits that I do have ?

Thx ^^

you can easily get champs elysees for free out of the guest gacha using guest points. guest points are the green smiley currency you get from playing matches and leveling up girls.

On 6/18/2019 at 9:17 PM, minazuki said:

Swimsuit Swapper (Common) 007.Seminality

Reveal hidden contents

Tamaki.thumb.jpg.e67288c7c6ac95849c828ec9d58a2ba6.jpg

swapsuitid = 7

Coming Soon

This seminality mod is still tempting me. Any chance we can get it in some future, minazuki? Fantastic quality mods anyways. 

• 2 months later...
On 8/12/2019 at 3:33 AM, minazuki said:

Swimsuit Swapper (Common) 006.Fortune (DOAX3)

swapsuitid = 6

Top Variation            (X + 1)

Nipples Jewellery Variation    (X + 2)

Panty Variation            (Z + 1)

Panty Type Switch        (Z + 2)

More Preview

Changelog

Reveal hidden contents

V1.1
Upscaling and Fine-tuning the textures
Fixed the textures format
Remapped the shortcut key
V1.0
Initial release

Download

i hope this costume can working for Sayuri and honoka

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/11/2019 at 3:33 PM, minazuki said:

Swimsuit Swapper (Common) 006.Fortune (DOAX3)

swapsuitid = 6

Top Variation            (X + 1)

Nipples Jewellery Variation    (X + 2)

Panty Variation            (Z + 1)

Panty Type Switch        (Z + 2)

More Preview

Changelog

Reveal hidden contents

V1.1
Upscaling and Fine-tuning the textures
Fixed the textures format
Remapped the shortcut key
V1.0
Initial release

Download

Hi Minazuki, thanks for your amazing job and I do like your mod very much!

For the Fortune one, could you please give a hint about changing jewellery color? Current is dark blue, and I am thinking of making some Fortune swimsuits with different colors.

I guess the jewellery is defined in chestJew.ib and chestJew.vb? Thanks again!

2 hours ago, yulifan123 said:

Hi Minazuki, thanks for your amazing job and I do like your mod very much!

For the Fortune one, could you please give a hint about changing jewellery color? Current is dark blue, and I am thinking of making some Fortune swimsuits with different colors.

I guess the jewellery is defined in chestJew.ib and chestJew.vb? Thanks again!

It would be easiest to change the color of the textures: 1t0.dds (diffuse) and 1t2.dds (specular)... You may use paint.net (free) or if you have photoshop get IntelTextureWorks plugin to save in dds format