• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2020 at 5:03 PM, BAKAYARO000 said:

1.因为我改了胸部的网格导致UV改变了,按原来的贴图会导致色差,要重新画贴图。如果不改胸部网格,你用其他人的MOD从侧面看胸部会看到有错位变形,这没办法,要不胸部变形,要不贴图自己改

2.我不知道什么原因我STEAM版并没有你说的法线错误的问题,如果修正不了就下DMM阉割版

DOAX-VenusVacation_200215_173309.jpg.33c9c144114a2c67cbc6ccbe33aebd08.jpg

很喜欢你做的胸部网格 用你的衣服mod 还能改进模糊的阴唇   想知道如何添加到其他衣服上

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/31/2021 at 7:50 PM, azndragon2222 said:

is there a save function? ive tried hitting F10 but it keeps reverting to default

You can always try changing the Constants listed in the INI to the variations you want, so if it keeps doing that it will hopefully load the variations you want.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you for the mods! Very cool. I also had the "shiny" error with GANTZ 3.0 and Darling in the franxx suits, but I changed the "ps-t2" to "ps-t1" in the .ini files and now it works without the shine. Sure, missing the bump mapped wrinkling of the fabrics, but I think it looks quite great even without. However I'm on the STEAM version, so it seems it's not an issue only for DMM. I wonder what's causing it....

Would anyone have any idea how to remove the big neckpiece from the Darling in the Franxx suits? I love the suit and other pieces on the waist and spine, but I'd like to check out how it'd look without the big part around the neck/back of the head.

I also re-colored Marie to have a pink version of the suit; 

Spoiler

20211204182048_1.jpg.2453edc928f89e896f45b9f8e102efb1.jpg

Though, I don't want to share it, as I don't know if @BAKAYARO000 's is ok with it. Especially as a I had to remove the bump maps for that too due to the shine issue. Wouldn't want to share malfunctioning work of someone else :S

Still, sharing as an idea. Maybe BAKAYARO000 will be inspired to make an official and better version, hehe.

Anyway, thanks tons for these mods! I love the modding community :)

Edited by KNiles
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...