[SOLVED] [SEARCH] "R6S IQ Outfit Boston Police Retexture"? Or similar mods?

I've been playing around with FO4 as of lately, and one of the things I've been looking for is an "undercover" or "casual" outfit for my characters; basically something that looks like random casual/civilian clothes (preferably "RL modern" civilian and not Fallout's "50's Americana" civilian) with a tac vest and gear worn over it. Much like what undercover or plainclothes cops wear in TV series and stuff while on raids and high-risk situations (for reference, the first ones that comes to mind are the clothes worn in Chicago P.D. and the "Undercover" police faction from Battlefield Hardline).

I've come across a handful of ports of IQ's outfit from Rainbow Six Siege and it seems to be just what I'm looking for: jeans, sneakers and a hoodie with a holster and a tac vest over it. The only problem I have with it is the fact that it has "POLIZEI" markings and logos, and it feels weird for German Bundespolizei gear to end up in post-apocalyptic Boston somehow.

The thing is, I vaguely recall seeing a mod somewhere that retextured the outfit to replace the logo with the Boston Police one and the vest tag with the standard "POLICE" one. Problem is, it was a long time ago, it probably got taken down not too long afterwards (seeing as how none of the files that include the outfit are available in the Nexus or even here, I'm pretty sure it's an "unofficial" port unlike the ones from the R6S Armor Depository), and to be honest I'm not completely sure I didn't just imagine it or whatever; I can't seem to find any trace of said mod anywhere, and Google isn't of help either.

So, my question is: did such a mod actually ever exist? And if it did, does anyone still have it or know where I could find it?

Regardless of the answer, I still would like to find alternative outfits for other characters, so any suggestions of other mods/outfits that match that criteria will be welcome. For the record it doesn't need to be explicitly police-themed or have police/SWAT markings, just that general look will do.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I finally managed to track down the file on my own.

For anyone interested in the mod as well, turns out it's available in GUNetwork, and the thread is named "[F04] Boston P.D. retexture for Crossfayt R6:S IQoutfit". Dunno how I didn't find it before, must have used just the right (wrong) search terms for it to not come up.

Archived