Shivering Isles? Help!

Hi, I've been using Lovers PK for a while now, and I've been wanting to download some creature sex mods, (My character gets raped a lot by them, and it's boring to watch my character clip into that one.) and they always require Shivering Isles! I don't know how to get it, do you download the Oblivion.esm (Shivering Isles Version) or do you get some patch or what? And if you get a patch, will it mess up any of my mods I already have downloaded? Please help! Thanks!:-/

Hi' date=' I've been using Lovers PK for a while now, and I've been wanting to download some creature sex mods, (My character gets raped a lot by them, and it's boring to watch my character clip into that one.) and they always require Shivering Isles! I don't know how to get it, do you download the Oblivion.esm (Shivering Isles Version) or do you get some patch or what? And if you get a patch, will it mess up any of my mods I already have downloaded? Please help! Thanks!:-/

[/quote']

Shivering Isles is a package to expand the game sold from the official site of Oblivion.

I think that MOD which you use uses data included in Shivering Isles.

You purchase DLC (Download Contents) of Shivering Isles and must install it.

Or you must use Oblivion where it was included in.

You would have to buy the Shivering Isles expanion disc.

However Steam is selling Oblivion Deluxe (Base game and all DLC) for cheaper then it would most likely cost to buy SI retail seperately. To be honest I would advice getting the Steam deluxe version instead of buying a retail SI.

The steam game of the year version (includes shivering isles expansion and nights of the nine dlc) is 11.99 through Jan 5th

The steam deluxe version (includes shivering isles, knight of the nine and all the rest of the dlc too) is 14.99 through Jan 5th.

You "might" be able to find the shivering isles expansion pack at a used game dealer local store or online if you spend the time looking. You may even find a used version of the deluxe or GOTY version for fairly cheap. There is no DRM so if you can find a used version it will be fine.

Archived