Player achieves erection but NPCs do not

Dez65

The title pretty much says it.  AAF is working. and animations play fine.  Until recently, the player character and the NPCs would both achieve erections during the animation.  Within the last week or so, however, the NPCs do not get erections during the animations, although the player character does.  I couldn't pinpoint when or whether there was an associated newly installed mod, so I started a new save, reinstalling everything, the base game, MO2 and AAF and associated mods.  Still, the player can get an erection, but not the NPCs.  I do note that there is sometimes a flicker of an erection on the NPCs but it subsides immediately.

I am not using any type of Unique Character mod.   And to emphasize, this is happening on a new install and game.  

I've attached my papyrus log, AAF log and my load order.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please don't suggest BodyTalk.  I've tried it several times without success.  It seems to require significant editing of the animations to work and I'll only give it another shot as a last resort.  EVB worked just fine until suddenly it didn't.  

Papyrus.0.log AAFLog.0.log Load Order.xlsx

Archived