Where is the "ZOO"??!

Hi everybody again!
I was a long time offline, but the other day i bougth new Packs for Sims4 i decided to come back for new fresh shit from this forum ?
The point is...last year, i saw a lot of topics talking about one Bestialty (zoofilk) MOD for Sims 4. Was on the "most downloaded", the people was sharing animations, kind of penis for the pets and everything...
One of the things that i readed also was that, to make work that mod, you need the pack "road to the fame" (Holywood).
Ok. Now i finally got it. And when i enter here again looking for the zoo mod and all the stuff...im not founding nothing :(
Pleass, can you help me sending me the links for download all this stuff ( Or is it all gone?? )

Cheers to everyone!

common, use the browser.

for make this work you only need use the  public version of ww(the patreon version dont work).

on the main page of CNWW zoo module the op push some links to animations for the framework, i think actually only 5 animators are working on new zoo content 

Archived